• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

LF: Original Cap Pikachu

Bill the Typhlosion

Hello! I was just wondering whether anyone would be interested in trading an English Original Cap Pikachu for one of my English Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, Kalos or Alola Cap Pikachu? For some reason the Original Cap Pikachu wasn't included in the recent event, so it's the only one I'm missing.

My Pikachu are all legit because I got them from the event, but I don't really mind too much whether your Pikachu is legit, as long as it's an exact clone of a real event Pokemon. I managed to get two of each Pikachu during the event, so I could trade you all of them if you like - or just whichever one you fancy :)

TheTrueRman

Amateur Breeder and Legend Collector
Hello! I was just wondering whether anyone would be interested in trading an English Original Cap Pikachu for one of my English Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, Kalos or Alola Cap Pikachu? For some reason the Original Cap Pikachu wasn't included in the recent event, so it's the only one I'm missing.

My Pikachu are all legit because I got them from the event, but I don't really mind too much whether your Pikachu is legit, as long as it's an exact clone of a real event Pokemon. I managed to get two of each Pikachu during the event, so I could trade you all of them if you like - or just whichever one you fancy :)

I happen to have an extra Kanto Cap Pikachu. Got it back during the sun/moon distribution. Would you happen to have panpour pansear and pansage with their hidden abilities?

Bill the Typhlosion

I happen to have an extra Kanto Cap Pikachu. Got it back during the sun/moon distribution. Would you happen to have panpour pansear and pansage with their hidden abilities?

I don't unfortunately! Are the any other Pokemon you need? I have a few Hidden Ability Pokemon but most of them are from the first two generations because they're from the Virtual Console games.

TheTrueRman

I don't unfortunately! Are the any other Pokemon you need? I have a few Hidden Ability Pokemon but most of them are from the first two generations because they're from the Virtual Console games.

Unfortunatly no i have the gen 1 2 vc games and access to them. sorry mate. I can use A shiny tapu fini, the ones they gave out at the last tourney but thats too much for a cap pikachu

Bill the Typhlosion

Unfortunatly no i have the gen 1 2 vc games and access to them. sorry mate. I can use A shiny tapu fini, the ones they gave out at the last tourney but thats too much for a cap pikachu

Ah never mind! I don't have a shiny Tapu Fini either, sadly. How about it I traded you all five of my Cap Pikachu? I'd be more than happy to do that since I have spares of them all and once I've completed my Cap Pikachu collection, I probably won't be doing any more trading.

TheTrueRman

Ah never mind! I don't have a shiny Tapu Fini either, sadly. How about it I traded you all five of my Cap Pikachu? I'd be more than happy to do that since I have spares of them all and once I've completed my Cap Pikachu collection, I probably won't be doing any more trading.

im sorry i have all the cap pikachus

Offering Original Cap Pikachu
Looking for Events that I missed out on are:
Eng. Jirachi (Any Nature)
Eng. Deoxys (Any Nature)
Eng. Darkrai (Any Nature)
Eng. Arceus (Any Nature)
Eng. Meloetta (Any Nature)
Eng. Genesect (Any Nature)
Eng. Hope or GameStop Diancie (Any Nature)
Eng. Mac. or Alexander Hoopa (Any Nature)
Eng. GameStop Volcanion (Any Nature)
Eng. GameStop Marshadow (Any Nature)
Events & Shinies I'm Trading Are:
Original Cap Pikachu (Hardy Nature) UT
Hoenn Cap Pikachu (Hardy Nature) UT
Sinnoh Cap Pikachu (Hardy Nature) UT
Unova Cap Pikachu (Hardy Nature) UT
Kalos Cap Pikachu (Hardy Nature) UT
Alola Cap Pikachu (Hardy Nature) UT
Legit Shiny Magikarp UT (Brave Nature)
Legit Shiny Swanna UT (Impish Nature)
Legit Shiny Chinchou UT (Jolly Nature)
Legit Shiny Trubbish UT (Careful Nature)
Legit Shiny Swellow UT (Hardy Nature)
Legit Shiny Heliolisk UT (Timid Nature)
Legit Shiny Altaria UT (Careful Nature)
Legit Shiny Swellow UT (Impish Nature)
Legit Shiny Lombre UT (Bashful Nature)
Legit Shiny Nuzleaf UT (Naive Nature)
Legit Shiny Grumpig UT (Bold Nature)
Legit Shiny Grumpig UT (Docile Nature)
Legit Shiny Hippowdon UT (Lonely Nature)
Legit Shiny Krokorok UT (Quirky Nature)
Legit Shiny Dratini UT (Calm Nature)
Legit Shiny Swanna UT (Relaxed Nature)