• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

LF: Own Tempo Rockruff

sheppsea

I now have a Rockruff so this thread is no longer relevant :)

Hello everyone :)

I am just getting back into Pokemon again after quite a few years (and getting my daughter hooked in the process!)

I am just starting a play through of Ultra Moon, which I bought when it was released bur never got round to playing and I would like a Dusk Form Lycanroc on my team. I don't suppose anyone has a female Own Temp Rockruff they would be willing to trade? (just so I can breed it to get some egg moves :))

I'm not sure what the 'going rate' is for this now, but I do have an extensive Pokédex on the bank so may be able to offer something interesting :)

Last edited:
I have an own tempo rockruff I can give to you! It's Jolly Nature and it has the Egg moves Fire Fang and Thunder Fang as well. What do you have to offer?