• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

LF: Pokemon in Cherish Balls

19Corviknight08

Hi All

LF: I’m looking to expand my collection of Cherish Ball Pokemon. If you have any of them for trade PM me. If there’s something you need that’s not on the list I have a completed dex on Sw/Sh and Pokemon Home so let me know!

Thanks in Advance

FT:
Event/Mythical Pokemon
Shiny Raikou
Shiny Entei
Jirachi
Phione
Darkrai
Shaymin
Arceus
Victini
Meloetta
Genesect
Diancie
Meltan
Melmetal x 2

Legendary Pokemon
Articuno
Zapdos
Moltres
Mewtwo
Entei
Lugia
Regirock
Regice
Registeel
Latias
Kyogre
Uxie
Azelf
Mesprit
Dialga
Heatran
Regigigas
Giratina
Cresillia
Cobalion
Terrakion
Virizion
Thundurus
Zacian (With Sword)
Zamazenta (With Shield)
Eternatus

Shiny Pokemon
Charizard
Wartortle
Gengar
Eevee
Gyrados
Sigalyph
Kommo-o

HA Pokemon
Igglybuff
Shuckle
Swablu
Drifloon
Riolu
Munna
Sigalyph
Grookey
Scorbunny
Sobble

Last edited:

19Corviknight08

I have a Lycanroc Dusk in Cherish Ball.
Im interested in Melmetal.

Thanks

I’d be interested in Lycanroc but don’t feel it would be worth trading Melmetal for. If there’s anything else your looking for or would offer another pokeMon for Melmetal let me know

ShadowForce720

Thanks

I’d be interested in Lycanroc but don’t feel it would be worth trading Melmetal for. If there’s anything else your looking for or would offer another pokeMon for Melmetal let me know

So when it comes to normal non legendary/mythical/UB mons in cherish balls is there no combination of them that you would consider equivalent for your Melmetal?

19Corviknight08

So when it comes to normal non legendary/mythical/UB mons in cherish balls is there no combination of them that you would consider equivalent for your Melmetal?

Would certainly be open to a discussion on that and see what people would offer. I felt that 1x Lycanroc for 1x Melmetal didn’t represent a good deal for myself.

ShadowForce720

Would certainly be open to a discussion on that and see what people would offer. I felt that 1x Lycanroc for 1x Melmetal didn’t represent a good deal for myself.

So would a G-Max Meowth, Galarian Ponyta with HA, Galarian Corsola with HA, and Galarian Mr.Mime with HA all in a Cherish Ball for a Melmetal be a good trade for you?

Also it’s not in a Cherish Ball but I do have a Shiny Celebi that I can trade, heck I would even be willing to through in with the other mons I just mentioned in any combination of them.

19Corviknight08

So would a G-Max Meowth, Galarian Ponyta with HA, Galarian Corsola with HA, and Galarian Mr.Mime with HA all in a Cherish Ball for a Melmetal be a good trade for you?

Also it’s not in a Cherish Ball but I do have a Shiny Celebi that I can trade, heck I would even be willing to through in with the other mons I just mentioned in any combination of them.

I have two all of those events as they’ve all be out in recent weeks so wouldn’t be interested in any of the Sw/Sh events so far.