• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

LF: Premier Ball Snom, Beast Ball Dreepy, Fast Ball Pichu FT: Master Ball + Various

Hi there!

I’m looking for the following with 4IV+ for breeding:

Premier Ball Snom / Timid Nature / Ice Scales
Fast Ball Pichu / Timid Nature / Lightning Rod
Beast Ball Dreepy / Adamant / Cursed Body

I can offer master balls plus various g-max Pokemon (some with HA) from max raids including Snorlax, Butterfree, Centiskorch, Orbeetle, Coalossal, Drednaw, Corviknight and Alcremie. I can also breed net ball Feebas, premier ball Sneasel, dusk ball Zigzagoon and repeat ball Toxel all with 5ivs.

Last edited:
I’m really in need of these to complete my team so if anyone has any particular requests for Pokemon or items not listed above, please let me know!

Ghost94

I’m really in need of these to complete my team so if anyone has any particular requests for Pokemon or items not listed above, please let me know!
I can hook you up with both the Snom and the Dreepy.

Ghost94

Sure - would you be able to trade tomorrow from 5pm GMT onwards? Any time within that is good for me.
It’ll be around 10pm GMT, will that work for you?

Rikue

Pokemon Shield
I can get you the Pichu.