• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

LF: Regieleki, FT: Regidrago

Squirtlemasterr

Just a simple one for one trade. I'd like to get Regigigas. PM if interested.

ShadowForce720

Just a simple one for one trade. I'd like to get Regigigas. PM if interested.

Just letting you know in case you weren’t already aware of it, but to get Regigigas you need to have all 5 Regis in your party.

So basically you need to have Regice, Regirock, Registeel, Regieleki, and Regidrago all in your party.

So make sure you have a spare Regidrago because otherwise if you trade away your only Regidrago for a Regieleki then you still be in the same situation you are now only difference is you would have to get another Regidrago.

Squirtlemasterr

Oh, I know. I have them all. I have two Regidrago, so I need to trade one to get Regieleki.
Thanks though, bro!