• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[LF] Relaxed, Quiet or Sassy Diancie [FT] Lots of things!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MinaWaifu

EDIT: CLOSED

Hi! Looking for a specific Diancie. Nature must be relaxed or Quiet (or sassy) !

In return i can give: Events:
Steven's shiney Beldum 11214
Shiney Jirachi (event 2014) ID 12014
Shaymin DO: film11, ID 04019 Modeste
Charizard Shiney OT: PRINT2015
Calm Mew Impish (20th anniversary) OT: GF
Regice relaxed HA (from Bank)
Registeel Bold HA (from bank too)

I also have all tapus, magearna, darkrai and the recent regigigas and heatran (from europe)

I also have an enormous amount of breedables , some are "rare" (like all HA fossils or starters for example, including 7th gen starters), and some non-competitive shineys, and a shiney snivy timid 5IVs (minus def) Please DM if you're interested !
Objects: Lucky eggs, master ball, one gold cap, fast ball, friend ball, heavy ball.

Thank you and have a great day!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.