• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

LF : Rusted Sword, Rusted Shield, Kubfu, Mew, Ability Patch

dark_murasame

OG Trainer
What I have for trade

Magearna - modest nature 3 perfect ivs - (Attack, Defense, and Special Attack)

Meltan x2 ( i have like 40 I haven't transferred yet) - (random natures for those who don't have or play Pokemon go)

Lure ball x 1

Heavy ball x 1

Level ball x 1

Friend ball x 2

Fast ball x 2

Master ball x 2

Any nature mints you want. Ill give up tp 5.

Hidden Ability Mons Just ask in PM its too many to list LOL.

I don't need any of these balls so the things im looking for is all I need at this point and I don't like magearna and already have one in my live dex so I synchronized modest nature on this spare one for those who competitive battle.

I don't care what nature the kubfu is if anyone has a spare one they don't plan to use or keep ( need for my live dex)

And for mew id prefer the poke ball plus one because I honestly have forgotten all the other event mews that have come out and this is the most recent one to mind..for my live dex natures do not matter.

Last edited:

Rahus

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I got a Kubfu. Would like a Love Ball in return. Interested?

Blastoise91

Hey I have an older event Mew with OT: GF if you're interested in trading your Master Ball for it?

dark_murasame

OG Trainer
I have obtained Mew! now I all need is the rusted sword and rusted shield and any spare ability patches!! anyone who has spares let me know!

Rahus

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
'Ello. We've traded before. I have a Rusted Shield and an Ability Patch. You still have a Sport and Safari Ball?

dark_murasame

OG Trainer
UPDATE

I have a friend ball, lure ball, love ball, and moon ball in my shield game from the stadium challenges.. looking for ability patches and a rusted sword.