• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Lf: shiny pokemon

Alex halsdorf

I want to complete a shiny DeX I currently have around 100 shines and a few multiples of the same shiny I would be willing to trade also a few extra event legends or I have just about any pokemon if you are missing some just ask

Alex halsdorf

For those I could give pidgy magikarp blaziken bibarel kricketune shieldon floatzel gastrodon purugly lucario lumineon or snivy all shiny

Rahus

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Any of those shines in Dusk Balls?

ShaneManiak

Hello,
I have shiny:
- Corviknight Dusk
- stunfisk dive
- bisharp dusk (nicknamed) fully hyper trained
- galar darumaka dusk

Alex halsdorf

sorry I have taken so long to respond and thank you all for your responses I had an opportunity to move into a bigger house and had to take it so i had to wait for my wifi to get turned on again. I will message everyone individually and hopefully we can all make these trades happen

Xenomata

MS Paint Sableye
Hey, I got a ton of shinies, but because I don't have a proper list of them... well, I'll need time for that.
In the meantime, how do you feel about Venipede, particularly of the shiny and not HA variety contained inside Heavy Balls? Cause I got a few and I can provide.

Alex halsdorf

Hey, I got a ton of shinies, but because I don't have a proper list of them... well, I'll need time for that.
In the meantime, how do you feel about Venipede, particularly of the shiny and not HA variety contained inside Heavy Balls? Cause I got a few and I can provide.
The ball it is contained In is irrelevant to me also thanks to the ability patch hunting HA mons has become outdated. I will take 3 if you have enough to trade me that many. I will evolve 2 and have a complete set

Xenomata

MS Paint Sableye
The ball it is contained In is irrelevant to me also thanks to the ability patch hunting HA mons has become outdated. I will take 3 if you have enough to trade me that many. I will evolve 2 and have a complete set
I have 7 of these things, so even with me keeping 3 yeah i can get you 3.
I don't really have any particular needs for anything, so could you list a few of what you have to trade and I'll take my pick?

Alex halsdorf

I don't really have any particular needs for anything, so could you list a few of what you have to trade and I'll take my pick?
Any in game item 2 masterballs a legend from the crowned tundra other than horses they were traded I have a few extra
I can get any item you want including both masterballs I have several new accounts to help me trade legends for shinies. I also have all legends from sword available and on home I have extra shiny lumineon mismagious charizard and espeon. I have normal versions of all regis excluding regidraco and regieleki but I could get them, i have every starter there is I have a lot really that's just what I can throw together in a short time without pen and paper

Xenomata

MS Paint Sableye
Any in game item 2 masterballs a legend from the crowned tundra other than horses they were traded I have a few extra
I can get any item you want including both masterballs I have several new accounts to help me trade legends for shinies. I also have all legends from sword available and on home I have extra shiny lumineon mismagious charizard and espeon. I have normal versions of all regis excluding regidraco and regieleki but I could get them, i have every starter there is I have a lot really that's just what I can throw together in a short time without pen and paper
How would a trade for a Dream, Sport, and Safari ball sound, subbing Sport and Safari for Moon and Friend if you don't have them?

RyPy

I want to complete a shiny DeX I currently have around 100 shines and a few multiples of the same shiny I would be willing to trade also a few extra event legends or I have just about any pokemon if you are missing some just ask

Hey there,

I have these shinies available, I’m about 16 in total.

Dreepy
Porygon
Crustle
Relicanth