1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

LF: Shiny Type: Null, Shiny UBs FT: Shiny Celesteela, Shiny Stakataka, Shiny Celebi (from crystal)

Discussion in '7th Gen Wi-Fi Center' started by Concusstimized, Oct 10, 2018 at 5:12 PM.

1. Concusstimized

Concusstimized New Member

More specifically,
    LF: Shiny Type: Null, Shiny Buzzwole, Shiny Kartana, Shiny Blacephalon, or Zeraora

FT: Shiny Celesteela, Shiny Stakataka, Shiny Celebi (from crystal), Shiny Poipole Codes

Not at all picky about natures or stats. My trades will be clones, and expecting the same in return. All of the offers were caught by me. Untrained is not necessary, but preferred (all of the listed offers are untouched). English names for all of them. Offering multiple for Type: Null.

Not as interested, but also willing to trade for: Shiny Pheromosa, Shiny Nihilego, Shiny Xurkitree, and Shiny Guzzlord. Just to save some hunting time.

I have shinies of many other pokemon as well, legendaries and otherwise (with a great many caught by me originally), so feel free to ask if you are looking for something else.