1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

LF: Slurpuff and Aromatisse

Discussion in '7th Gen Wi-Fi Center' started by Pyrax, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Pyrax

Pyrax Outlaw for Life

Morning, I'm currently working on my Living Dex in UM and these are the last two Pokémon I need. Natures and movesets don't matter.

WT:
    Uxie, Impish
    Mesprit, Hardy
    Azelf, Hardy
    Rayquaza, Bold

Sorry for the natures, these are spares I had lying around in Bank. Can be infected with Pokérus by request.

FC: 0774 4595 6644

2. fabio-

fabio- Member

Hello,

I can get you the pokemon you need, but I don't have them in my pc box currently..

So.. I will catch the pre-evolutions on Friend Safari in my X game, which means they can have the hidden ability, if you want it.
    Then I'll transfer through pokebank to my Sun game where I have enough BPs to buy the evolution items.

But.. I won't have time to do it until wednesday night.

If you need them right away, I'd recommend trying the GTS? If you put up similarly difficult to evolve pokemon like porygon2, electivire, etc, you can get the slurpuff and Aromatisse really fast.

But if you can wait, I'll get them for you. No need to send me anything in return. Any route 1 common pokemon is fine by me.

3. Pyrax

Pyrax Outlaw for Life

Wednesday's fine with me, I'm not in any particular rush to complete it.

4. fabio-

fabio- Member

ok, cool.

Do you want them with the hidden ability?

5. Pyrax

Pyrax Outlaw for Life

Nah, I only need them to fill up my living dex.

6. fabio-

fabio- Member

ok :)

7. fabio-

fabio- Member

Mate, your pokemon are ready :)

I'm sending you a PM with the details for the trade.

EDIT: traded!

Last edited: Sep 11, 2019 at 11:32 PM
    Pyrax likes this.