• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

LF: Sobble, Flapple, Sirfetch'd, Scraggy + More (Trading Various Region PKMN)

NayanMori

Hello, I am looking for the following Pokemon (don't need any specific stats, levels, or anything) to complete my Pokedex:
Sobble, Flapple, Sirfetch'd, Scraggy, Passimian, Turtonator, Mawile, Rufflet, Solrock, Darumaka, Jangmo-o and possibly Dracozolt, Arctozolt, & Arctovish
Will also accept shiny Pokemon if you want to offer those.

I can trade back other region Pokemon I got from various people;

JPN:
Farfech'd
Vanillite
Skwovet
Eevee
Pichu
Sudowoodo
Wailord
Togedemaru
Lotad
Kingler
Scorbunny
Cottonee
Golett
Dreepy
Mareanie
Rookidee
Shellos (Blue)
Ralts (Male)

CHS:
Wooloo
Combee
Eevee

SPA:
Purrloin
Nickit

GER:
Stunfisk
Throh
Unfezant

FRE:
Vulpix

CHT:
Zigzagoon

ITA:
Caterpie

Ghost94

Hello, I am looking for the following Pokemon (don't need any specific stats, levels, or anything) to complete my Pokedex:
Sobble, Flapple, Sirfetch'd, Scraggy, Passimian, Turtonator, Mawile, Rufflet, Solrock, Darumaka, Jangmo-o and possibly Dracozolt, Arctozolt, & Arctovish
Will also accept shiny Pokemon if you want to offer those.

I can trade back other region Pokemon I got from various people;

JPN:
Farfech'd
Vanillite
Skwovet
Eevee
Pichu
Sudowoodo
Wailord
Togedemaru
Lotad
Kingler
Scorbunny
Cottonee
Golett
Dreepy
Mareanie
Rookidee
Shellos (Blue)
Ralts (Male)

CHS:
Wooloo
Combee
Eevee

SPA:
Purrloin
Nickit

GER:
Stunfisk
Throh
Unfezant

FRE:
Vulpix

CHT:
Zigzagoon

ITA:
Caterpie
I’ll breed a few of these for you and give them fossils to hold.

I really need an appletun and Ill trade you a flapple for it. I also have a sobble, Mawile, scraggy, darumaka and the fossil pokemon you want. If I could possibly get a larvitar as well?

M-Zomer

I really need an appletun and Ill trade you a flapple for it. I also have a sobble, Mawile, scraggy, darumaka and the fossil pokemon you want. If I could possibly get a larvitar as well?

I have a spare Sweet Apple so you can evolve your own Applin into Appletun.. if you have an extra Tart Apple to trade it for, it’s yours :)

I can have a Larvitar hold it if you can put the Tart Apple on a Scraggy