• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Lf: Specific alcremie dens FT: These

Hello to all looking for a bold/modest any ability rainbow non-shiny alcremie den to catch it myself problem is its shield exclusive and cant haunt it myself and happen to be from my favorite

I can offer

Gmax adamant HA Drednaw in lure ball self caughty from me

Gmax alcremie (saltred cream) calm nature in premier ball self caught

Shiny gmax kingler with proof brave nature caught from me in lure ball

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Ms_Mawile

Don't have the dens, but I do have a bold 4 IV Gmax Caramel Swirl Alcremie (only missing attack and special attack) with sweet veil (Not HA sadly).
It is in a repeat ball.
Looking for Shiny Gmax alcremie.
If you definitely are looking for the dens, though, best of luck!

Don't have the dens, but I do have a bold 4 IV Gmax Caramel Swirl Alcremie (only missing attack and special attack) with sweet veil (Not HA sadly).
It is in a repeat ball.
Looking for Shiny Gmax alcremie.
If you definitely are looking for the dens, though, best of luck!
Hay, thanks for your offer If only was in level ball i make have take it, in any case if you are willing to haunt the dens let me know since i prefer it do to to catch them myself with the OT and balls i want willing to offer 2 pokes for it

Last edited:

Ms_Mawile

I can understand that, unfortunately I am playing Sword myself. lol My husband is the one that has Shield, but if we happen upon a Caramel or Rainbow Alcremie den with your specifications, I'll let you know.
Otherwise, best of luck. :)

I can understand that, unfortunately I am playing Sword myself. lol My husband is the one that has Shield, but if we happen upon a Caramel or Rainbow Alcremie den with your specifications, I'll let you know.
Otherwise, best of luck. :)
Thanks i appreciate it, if you happen to find let me know i will offer anything i can :)

Ms_Mawile

Caramel Swirl Den with calm nature and HA was located in my husband's game.
Will VM you his Switch FC and Shield Card Code so you can fave him and see his raid easier.
Would like the Shiny Gmax Alcremie and Gmax Gengar if you are willing, since you said you were offering two pokes. :)

Last edited:
Caramel Swirl Den with calm nature and HA was located in my husband's game.
Will VM you his Switch FC and Shield Card Code so you can fave him and see his raid easier.
Would like the Shiny Gmax Alcremie and Gmax Gengar if you are willing, since you said you were offering two pokes. :)
Whoa awesome, thank you very much have add the fc let me know when you are available, problaby will be today