• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

LF: Swanna, Whirlipede, ect for living dex || FT: Apri/Bank ball mons

ohjeezitskim

I'm looking for these pokemon (that we would have to trade within Pokemon Home besides one)

Swanna, Whirlipede, Zebstrika, Chingling, Cherubi, Wormadam, Kriketot

I have a spreadsheet of all my bankball mons. I will have to breed almost all of them as requested except for some spares that I get a lot of over surprise trade!
So I'd just need about 5 or so minutes once I see your request! (some I cannot breed in this generation yet, so I won't be able to trade for them. They are marked on the sheet)

Spreadsheet (google docs)

I have these extra right now

Beast/Moon Dreepy (most are foreign)
1x moon ball eevee
3x dream ball eevee w/ no ha
1x friend ball morpeko
1x moon ball snom
3x heavy ball larvitar

--Then just some HA I have that aren't in bank balls:
Milcery in Luxury
Vulpix in Premier - Perfect 5ivs with or w/o HA
Wooper in Dive
Marenie in Dive
Litten & Rowlet
Hatenne but in a repeat ball​

Last edited:

NoahVGC

how are you going to trade them in pokemon home? I thought you could only do friend trades locally within vicinity of gts.

NoahVGC

there is some kind of app that can change your area of gts on your phone but I don't know how.

ohjeezitskim

there is some kind of app that can change your area of gts on your phone but I don't know how.

We pay for Home so that feature should have been included at release, to be honest. :|

I'll try and find my past games to get them I guess!