• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

LF: sword exclusives FT: shield exclusives (don't care about stats)

silvermon

I'm trying to complete my pokedex and am in need of some sword exclusives! I don't care about stats at all since I can breed for that later. The ones I need are:

Seedot/Nuzleaf/Shrifty
Turtonator
Stonjourner
Basculin (red striped)
Indeedee (male)

I have all the shield exclusives except for Sableye, so I'm willing to trade any of them!

I'm also in need of these pokemon that you have to trade to evolve:
Rhyperior
Escavalier
Accelgor

I don't care about stats for the last 3 either but if you do care, I'm willing to breed some good stats for them before we trade.

Alex halsdorf

I have every pokemon you need i am looking for the shield legendary to trade for my legendary from sword. I'll put him in home and start my new game would you be willing to do that and let me just. Give u the rest

M-Zomer

I still need a solrock (nobody seems to surprise trade that one!) I can breed you a Stonjourner/seedot

(And I haven’t tried it yet, but read it here.. I think if you breed a female indeedee, you can get a male in the egg)

ArchieJL1

I'm trying to complete my pokedex and am in need of some sword exclusives! I don't care about stats at all since I can breed for that later. The ones I need are:

Seedot/Nuzleaf/Shrifty
Turtonator
Stonjourner
Basculin (red striped)
Indeedee (male)

I have all the shield exclusives except for Sableye, so I'm willing to trade any of them!

I'm also in need of these pokemon that you have to trade to evolve:
Rhyperior
Escavalier
Accelgor

I don't care about stats for the last 3 either but if you do care, I'm willing to breed some good stats for them before we trade.

i WOULD TRADE SHELMET AND KARRBLAST SO WE CAN BOT GET ACCELGOR AND ESCAVALIER
ALSO IM LOOKING FOR THROH AND CURSOLA IF YOU WOULD TRADE THOSE FOR SOME SWORD EXCLUSIVES LIKE STONJOURNER AND TURTONATOR