• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

LF UB: Celesteela, Pheromosa, Blacephalon, Stakataka, Lunala, Cosmoem

GOWboyT

I’m looking for the UBs in the title however they are more for dex purposes but I am also willing to trade the following if anything below interests you for keeps:

Buzzwole - Quiet
Kartana- Careful, Impish
I actually got these from a sun cart I bought.

The following mons I have clones from emerald:
Kyogre - modest
Registeel - sassy
Regirock- Careful
Latios - Rash
Groudon- Hardy
Suicine - not sure if it will trade because it’s from coliseum, couldnt trade on gts, distant land
Entei - not sure if it will trade because it’s from coliseum, couldn’t trade on gts, distant land
Raikou - not sure if it will trade because it’s from coliseum, couldn’t trade on gts, distant land

Also if you have event pokemon I am interested in those as well.

PS. All of my Pokémon are legit. It’s been years since I’ve been on here I believe my old account was deleted since I was off for a while so I’m not sure if it’s not ok to trade cloned mons as I didn’t see it in any of the rules.