• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

LF: USUM UBs (Stak, Blac, Poi, Naga) Dex Entries for USUM

Kanethedragon

Veteran Pokegamer
As mentioned above, just want some assistance with getting the dex entries logged on my USUM so I don't have to play through both games twice over immediately for the shiny charm to do USUM specific hunting. I promise your UBs WILL be returned, I literally just need the entries. If anyone could provide me this service I'd greatly appreciate it, can dm me or reach me on discord (a lot more easier there) @Kanethedragon#6045. Best times to hit me up are 4pm through 5am US EST (GMT -0500, NY timezone). Actual availability is varying but I'm normally available.

I can help you with all 4 of those! What do you have for trade?

Also: I know that this isn't related to your question but do you have a Zeraora that you're willing to trade me? I have a Marshadow I'm willing to trade if you do but If you don't that's ok.

Kanethedragon

Veteran Pokegamer
And complete. Thread is free to be locked.