• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

LF: volcanion, zeraora FT: Buncha stuff

Emperorj

LF: volcanion, zeraora
FT: zygarde, celebi, mew, mewtwo, jirachi, groudon, kyogre, cressellia, heatran, keldeo, meltan, melmetal, kyurem, shiny nuzleaf, shiny medicham, shiny drapion, shiny sigyliph, shiny quagsire, eternatus, shiny palkia, zekrom, regis, star sweets, master ball. if non of these interest you I'm sure we can make a deal
(all of my pokemon are in gen 8, but i can recieve on gen 7. pokemon home can be used.)
if interested please message me

also, I can trade a meltan for a rusted shield

Last edited:

Emperorj

I can also offer star sweets

Emperorj

the melmetal is in a regular ball, yes

Emperorj

cool cool. it will take me a bit of time to get the melmetal ready, but i'll try to have it today

Emperorj

k, i got one if you have a zamazenta

Emperorj

cool, i can wait

Emperorj

I'm sorry, i just got a zamazenta through the gts. if you have a zeraora we can still trade though

Emperorj

rats. well, if you come across any

Emperorj

Offer updated