• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

LF Zarude Celebi codes from movie tickets FT Many Proofed Events

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin24

Event Collector
each ticket has a code for celebi and zarude. seeking both codes from each ticket.
6-7 vrto per ticket
8-9 rtos per ticket
10-11 unproofed per ticket.

special offers
World's Champion Pokes Bundle: World's 19 Aerodactyl, Paul Ruiz Gastrodon, Ryota Otsubos Krookodile, Ryotas Golduck, World's 17 Exeggutor, NA Champs17 Arcanine, & Pokémon Japan Championships 2019 Distribution - Hirofu Kimura's Nidoqueen for one ticket.

pgl munna lang set for 1 ticket

Japanese or Korean Evil Bosses Distribution Pokemon Nidoking, Cofagrigus, Mienshao, Crobat, Mighteyena, & Honchkrow for 1 ticket

shiny legend necrozma and the 7-11 shiny lunala and solgaleo for 1 ticket.

some langs are restricted as nft or for other lang so those marked cannot be offered for codes.

i don't have gen 8 which is why i am trading in gen 7 section and i have alot of gen 7

Status
Not open for further replies.