• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

LF: Zeraora, Marshadow, Diancie FT: other mythicals, foreign 6iv dittos, 5iv good nature shinies

Status
Not open for further replies.

trainer255

The Kung-Fu Scizor
Looking for Zeraora, Marshadow, Diancie within a 7th gen game. Natures, IVs, etc dont matter

I can offer other mythicals such as Manaphy, Arceus, Darkrai, Shaymin, and Meloetta. I can also offer some RNG-abused pokes, including foreign (french) dittos with any IV spread or nature, or any shiny gen 1-7 breedable pokemon with competitive ready natures and IVs. I can also do certain shiny ultra beasts and non-mythical legendaries, depending on what they are, but these will also be RNG abused. Ask for offers and I'll see if I can get them.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Talk about, offering of RNG abuse, counts as cheating and isn't allowed here on the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.