• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[CLOSED] LF: Zeraora FT: Mew, Celebi, Darkrai (or Palkia, Giratina, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf)

wateva76

LF: Zeraora
FT: 2008 Mew (OT: Hayley), 2008 Darkrai (OT: ALAMOS), 2006 Celebi (OT: 10 ANIV); Palkia, Giratina, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf (all of these were caught in game).

These are sitting in Pokemon Ultra Moon.

Last edited:

Sceptile Leaf Blade

Nighttime Guardian
You can't trade Zeraora to Sun.

wateva76

I forgot about the fact that Zeraora wasn't available before the Ultra games. I've moved them to Ultra Moon.

Ghost94

I forgot about the fact that Zeraora wasn't available before the Ultra games. I've moved them to Ultra Moon.
I have a spare Zeraora I can give you.

wateva76

Yeah, I have 2 to spare.

No, but I can’t say for sure if it’s legit.

I'm a little concerned, but at the same time, I don't participate in any battles outside of the game stories, so if Zeraora is still available, I'll take one.

Ghost94

If you still have a spare one, I'd be up for a trade. Have shiny palkia and a few mythicals (all legit)
Waiting to hear back from @TheBGamer2.

I'm a little concerned, but at the same time, I don't participate in any battles outside of the game stories, so if Zeraora is still available, I'll take one.
Ok, let me know when you’re around to trade.