• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

LG Eevee - Need LG Pikachu Exclusives (and Haunter/Gengar) [CLOSED]

DKN117

Legend Tamer
I'm just about done with my Let's Go Eevee playthrough, but I still need Gengar and the LG Pikachu exclusives. I need somebody to trade with me the following:

(Yours) for (Mine):
Haunter for Haunter
Sandshrew for Ekans
Oddish for Bellsprout
Mankey for Meowth
Growlithe for Vulpix
Grimer for Koffing
Scyther for Pinsir

Please please help me. If nobody responds by tomorrow, I will consider it a lost cause and try Reddit or Spacebattles or something, or else just give up and never ever have a complete Pokédex...

9:15PM EDIT: Have to call it a night for now; will be back and available for trading again ~9:00 AM tomorrow morning (U.S. Pacific Time).

Last edited:
I can trade the exclusives if still needed!

I want to starg shiny hunting but it seems pointless starting 4 away from completeing the dex and getting the charm.

DKN117

Legend Tamer
I can trade the exclusives if still needed!

I want to start shiny-hunting but it seems pointless starting 4 away from completing the 'dex and getting the charm.

Sure, just lemme know when you want to do this. I'm giving you until noon my time to reply before I look for someone else, though.

Last edited:

DKN117

Legend Tamer
If trading is still available I have Pikachu exclusives and trade evolves to offer

Yeah, I'm still available and waiting for a trading partner.

DKN117

Legend Tamer
Alright, would you also be able to do trade evolves for golem machamp and alakazam?

I already have those three, but if you really really want we can do a back-&-forth thing - I send you a whatever-mon for the 'mon of yours you want evolved, and then we swap back so you get your original now-evolved 'mon back.

Turning my Switch on now. What three- Pokemon chain do we connect with (as in, that screen where you have to pick three random Pokemon pictures to link up with someone else picking that same trio)?

AXander93

I already have those three, but if you really really want we can do a back-&-forth thing - I send you a whatever-mon for the 'mon of yours you want evolved, and then we swap back so you get your original now-evolved 'mon back.

Turning my Switch on now. What three- Pokemon chain do we connect with (as in, that screen where you have to pick three random Pokemon pictures to link up with someone else picking that same trio)?
I'd be fine with that, really just need those three for pokedex entries to start shiny hunting so I'm ready to go. Want to do eevee bulbasaur diglett?

DKN117

Legend Tamer
I'd be fine with that, really just need those three for pokedex entries to start shiny hunting so I'm ready to go. Want to do eevee bulbasaur diglett?

Ok, starting now... You're "Alex", right? My character's "Elaine".

DKN117

Legend Tamer
And done! Thank you so much!