• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Hey guys, I was am member of the old club too, I'm Robert :). 27 year old Gay dude from Cali here lol.

UwULifeGaming

We're Blasting off again!
Thanks! I don't have many friends because of them thinking I'm different. Glad y'all are accepting.

Last edited:

Manchee

extra toasty
It's definitely tough to find people who understand a life that is different than their own, and from my experiences (being pansexual) it's hard for people to either a) wrap their head around the fact that you like more than just one gender, or b) believe you when you say that you like more than one gender. I've known for 10 years at this point that I'm attracted to all kinds of people, but most people who know me still just think I'm gay because I've dated more men and am currently dating a man. It gets pretty frustrating, but know that there are people out there who will understand and not treat you any different because of who you love.

Sketchie

literally some guy
yoooOOOO GUESS WHO JUST GOT EMPLOYMENT PROTECTION! (Us!)

This is a huge win, especially after trans healthcare protection being stripped away. That part is still... terrible, but finally securing employment protection is seriously something to celebrate. Finally.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
They need to let men who have sex with other men donate blood. >_> I know it’s an HIV thing, but anybody can have it. It’s not fair that mlm’s are discriminated against.

I give blood to get free movie tickets. I’ve never done it with anybody, but someday I may want to. Am I going to have to choose between free movie tickets and sex?

Manchee

extra toasty
^ what’s worse about that is that people will say “just say no to the question about having sex with men.” LIKE whaaaaat? Not only does that support the assumption that HIV+ people hide their status to hurt others, but it ignores that the focus here should be on removing the question in the first place. I’ve always though that it was especially stupid that even men who are monogamous would have to abstain from sleeping with each other just to be able to “honestly” give blood to a system that clearly doesn’t want them to help out.

Sketchie

literally some guy
^^ Absolutely. All of what's been said. The whole thing is ridiculous and homophobic, and as Mon just said, anyone can have it! If they're really that scared of HIV, maybe they should require a test first or something, for everyone, not just gay men. (Or just test the blood there.)

Honestly, between being reminded of this and having my healthcare rights removed the other day, I forget sometimes that we still aren't equal either. Like don't get me wrong, we're so far better off than we were, say, five years ago, but I forget sometimes that there's still a significant group of people out there who would like to see my queer self dead.

Manchee

extra toasty
It's really shocking over the past four years (in America, anyway) how much I've realized that so many people I know and used to care about would rather see a racist bigot in office than care about the safety of my community. I typically avoid Facebook arguments, but my mom shared something last week that criticized 45's presidency and one of her close friends made an ignorant comment, which I couldn't ignore. The things that she has since said have really shown her kind of character and I can't see myself associating with her in the near future. As much as I've hated the current "president," I'm glad I know who the people are who will stand up against hate, even if they are the ones benefiting from him being in office. I just can't take another 4 years of white people standing up for him.

Yosuuke

Electrified Ocean
I'd like to join the club if you're still accepting members. I'm Kaiden. I identify within the LGBTQ+ community as gay and trans. My pronouns are he/him :D

Manchee

extra toasty
I'd like to join the club if you're still accepting members. I'm Kaiden. I identify within the LGBTQ+ community as gay and trans. My pronouns are he/him :D

i thought this thread was dead

ey i’m still joining, hopefully others will as well

As you may know, I’m Teravolt, I’m 18, and I’m bi. I suck at romance, even though I write about it.

Welcome to the club, both of you! You're more than welcome to join and start/participate in conversations. It's been a little tough getting people to actively post, but we welcome discussion!

How has everyone been? This pandemic has been rough, but I'm thankful my job was remote for the past year and a half. We all came back into the office last week and the semester just started, so it's been weird seeing so many people back on campus! Hopefully the Delta variant doesn't shut us down again, but we'll just have to wait and see.

Lluc

Not a Very Well-Known Member
Guess I'll join in now.

Hey, I remember wanting to join the old LGBT+ club back in the early 2010's but I was too closeted. Better late than never I suppose. These days I have a weird relationship with my gender so I prefer to be androgynous (not picky with my pronouns but my friends all refer to me by they/them), but even if I'm not trans I'm still attracted to people with my assigned-gender-at-birth so I'm LGBT no matter how I look at it.

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
Welcome to the club, both of you! You're more than welcome to join and start/participate in conversations. It's been a little tough getting people to actively post, but we welcome discussion!

How has everyone been? This pandemic has been rough, but I'm thankful my job was remote for the past year and a half. We all came back into the office last week and the semester just started, so it's been weird seeing so many people back on campus! Hopefully the Delta variant doesn't shut us down again, but we'll just have to wait and see.
I’m doing alright. I’m trying to get as many shiny legendaries as I can before school starts next weeeeeeeeeeeek

haha

I’m also writing as much fanfiction as I can in that timeframe as well.

AceTrainerAlex7166

King of the Magikarps
Hellooo! Alex, 25 here! Omnisexual! very antisocial except for online bc i dont have to actually talk, its just discord and stuff :p

Love u all <33

Just a Torchic

DaiMikuNagi my beloved
Hey there. Name's Pip. I'm really confused about my gender identity and sexuality, so I don't use labels for myself. I feel sort of female and sort of not, so maybe I'm somewhere under the nonbinary umbrella. As for sexuality, I used to have crushes on just guys, then just girls, and now, I have crushes on people of all different genders. I might be bi or pan, but again, at the current moment, I don't use labels for myself.

Last edited:

Pikachu979

Sinnoh Champion
Hello I was wonder If I could join? I identify as a gay male, I’m 25 and live in California. It’s wonderful to see a space for The LGBTQ+ community on this site and I would really love to be a part of it.