• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Liams event trades

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowKyogre443

오션 마스터
I have a flawless jolly shiny Landorus. If you want it, I'd like these: SPR2010 Pichu, POKEMON CAFE DW Eevee, POKEMON CAFE DW Burmy, POKEMON CAFE DW Poliwhirl, MCdonald's Pikachu (Present), and WCS Milotic. Thanks, :)

Zhakien

I am interested in your DW Wooper and Skitty. I can offer any DW Female asside from those two and Krabby. I only need those 3 to complete my collection.

Edit: oops this was the wrong topic, sorry for bothering you.

Last edited:

Hi there

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I have this:
FLAWLESS SHINY JOLLY LANDORUS, lvl.70 UT. Are you still interested in it? I won't take 6 pokemon from you for it, that just seems too greedy. I also have a Modest flawless shiny Tornadus.

Hi there

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I'll be getting these JEREMY events by tommorrow: Ekans, Psyduck, Staryu, Shellder, and Oddish.
Can i get the info on those events you got today?

liam99

I'll be getting these JEREMY events by tommorrow: Ekans, Psyduck, Staryu, Shellder, and Oddish.
Can i get the info on those events you got today?

not interested in your previous post of landorus but will want all the jeremys, will trade 1 for 1 for them on anything in my shop, too tired tonight will pm and arranged tomorrow,

liam99

IMPORTANT NEWS/ RNG

Currently seeking a RNGer either to join my shop and run a rng section. or to work specificly for me and rng a hit list. i personaly want a RBGer to collect around 15 5th gen pokemon for me. for my competition teams. but would love to open a RNG section to the shop. if someone was to join they would recieve every event in the shop. and access to my whole colection, i currently have around 30 RNGd pokemon and im about to open a shiny section, Or if someone wasnt interested in joining the shop but was happy to trade me my list payment would be very high. please pm if your interested.

craig87

hi mate congrats on the 7th place finish. Would you be interested in an nzone pikachu, e4all manaphy or nws manaphy?

shockmeister

Shiny Pokemon for Events?

Hi! Do you still have movie event viciniti?

Will trade for a shiny piplup, shiny turtwig, and shiny chimchar! I have more shinies because I have been collecting them for years, but let me know!! :D

shockmeister

hi! do you also still have movie event zekrom, reshirim, and TRU usa Pikachu event?

Just sent you a message! Tell me what shinies you are looking for :)

Status
Not open for further replies.