• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Liams event trades

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Kyurem*

I will trade you a Shiny, flawless, modest Larvesta with Morning Sun for your Shiny, flawless, timid Rotom with Trick.

Lolsgod

Sexy Trainer
What are you interested in for the timid shaymin?

Last edited:

liam99

Im currently looking for a Bulbasaur or any of its evolutions with its dream world ability. it has to have hidden power Fire with IVs as flawless as they can be with that hidden power. i dont care if its shiny or not. just really looking for this pokemon. WILL PAY HIGHLY FOR IT.

Smity

hi would you trade Latias, Timid. ( ENG ) UT FLAWLESS .for my shiny flawless naive hydredion lv 100 ev trained my ut event plasma genesect naive and my ut event WIN2013 rash keldeo?

i'm interested in your PCNYs and your Wish events. check my trade shop for anything you like, and if you don't like those ask me to pm you a list of pokemons that i keep secret. also i have the DW ability bulbasuar, but don't have proof :(

Reamer182

ShellBack Trainer
Hey i need a celebii anyone will do i got a shiny lvl 100 pikachu (lighning rod) hasty.

Last edited:

Kevin24

Event Collector
what are the ids and ots of your pcny events? a,b,c or d. your pcnya cacturne is hacked. also your SO2011 is a hack. that was never an ot for the karrablast, shelmet and zoroark events. also if the ot for your jolly dw chimchar is dom it's hacked. his is adamant and not jolly

Pokemon_Champ

PKMN Trainer
Hi I'm interested in you pokemon centre birthday chimchar. Would you like anything in my sig in return?

liam99

what are the ids and ots of your pcny events? a,b,c or d. your pcnya cacturne is hacked. also your SO2011 is a hack. that was never an ot for the karrablast, shelmet and zoroark events. also if the ot for your jolly dw chimchar is dom it's hacked. his is adamant and not jolly

All of my events i checked via event databases. some may have slipped through the net. so ill double check the ones youve mentioned. ty

Infact i think ill be updating the entire shop to show a lot more detail of every pokemon. so stay tuned.

I'd like your Flawless Shiny Squirtle with the modest nature, is it male and can be nicknamed?

I'm willing to trade my UT Shiny R Unown, it's the only shiny I have left which I obtained myself (my other two are LOR Gyarados and Benga's Gible). It's nickname is FirstShiny and it has a brave nature.

Still willing to trade for this.

Sheevera

Fire Trainer
Hello, I'm interested in your TRU Shaymin, Mild. ( USA ). I have two event Darkrais, three event Mewtwos, two movie11 Victinis, two event Arceus, and a couple of random legendaries heer and there.

TotalNewbLike123

Trader/Breeder
For the 2008 nintendo of korea darkai i'll give a shiny giratina that has griseous orb message me if you want

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
Hey, I am interested in your jolly ev trained terrakion. I have two new ev trained flawless Pokemon on my team; a shiny careful registeel with seismic toss and a shiny haxorus with outrage. If you are interested in either or wish to hear of other Pokemon, feel free to reply.

ashcrimson777

Newb Shiny Hunter
I have an untouched Meloetta for trade. I am interested in ur Wish exeggcute, or wish farfetch'd

Last edited:

mastero2101@yahoo.com

keeper of elements
Shaymin, Timid. ( ENG ) UT FLAWLESS
i like your shaymin i have a meloetta to trade ut but not flawless if you dont want to do that id take a regualr shaymin

Status
Not open for further replies.