• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Liams event trades

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaworu52

Collector
Hey, I heard you're looking for an UT Meloetta, right? I've got one for trade and I saw that you have Latios, which I'm interested in (I'd prefer your shiny, UT one if you'd be willing to part with it). Let me know if you're interested.

liam99

Ive not really been very active on the game or the forum for some time. But recently picked up X and Y and find myself totally absorbed again..

So i need to do a few things.

Totally renovate and redesign the entire shop and add in more key info on all pokes as i know i do not show OTs and ID numbers in my display. so this is something i will address. But i think what i will do is hold out for Pokemon Bank to come on Nintendo E Shop again and then use the transporter to bring my entire collection from 5th gen into Y, Then re launch the shop and the update all the info in the 6th Gen Trade Shop section of the forum. This is gonna take me a little time so in the mean time im open here for business and there is a few events ive missed that im really keen on.

1, the meloetta event UT of course. I missed this event and its the only pokemon i dont own. ( cant have that now can i ) so im looking for a few of these to add to my collection. a few different natures also.

2, the recent palkia, dialga, giratina, my knowledge isnt exact i just know ive missed an event of some sort that released shiny versions of these pokes. i think it was a gamestop event releasing them via wireless download in stores at Pokemon X and Y's early release days. ( ill go check this out now.) so yeah im looking for any of these and again UT and again as many diff natures as possible.

3, im also currently looking for a flawless or as close as possible jolly Charmander egg moved dragon dance in 6th gen. and a flawless or as close to as possible Quiet Honedge. also any Y exclusive megastone. and any 6th gen shinys. or flawless pokes. these would all of course be trades for 5 gen stuff for now.

so if anybody have any of the above please drop me a pm. in particular Megastones....I will pay highly for them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.