• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Libya conflict,and the western involvement.

Artemisa

Gadhafi weapons

A great danger! Gadhafi's arsenal of weaponry - which British Foreign Secretary William Hague notes contains “tons of mustard gas” - might be turned on insurgent and NATO forces, or at least make it onto the black market, where experts predict al-Qaida would be a prime buyer. Related article I read entitled Fear of chemical weapons payback clouds Libyan celebrations .Sounds a revenge to the target community and is a violent reaction on the present situation concerning him out of power.

Ivanka

Freeeeeeeeee
I don't know much about what's going on, but whatever it is, it's been taken to extreme levels. They were showing bloody and burnt skelatons on the news, and were talking about the innocent people. If they're really being killed like that then this needs to stop. D=

Moneyy

INACTIVE
Don't get involved with Libya. I doubt another Middle East war will help the United States.

Vermehlo_Steele

Grand Arbiter II
It's over, or at least G-man's regime is. Now time to see what the new government will be.