• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

License and Registration please

RagTag

Shroomin'
In the Kanto saga why is Gary always driving that convertable isn't he supposed to be 10 like Ash i'm surprised he doesent get pulled over.

Jonouchi

Chibi-cario
In a world where yellow mice shoot electricity out of their cheeks and people surviving 5th degree burns, I wouldn't be asking this question. =P

In short, in a world where they don't really have laws of physics, I wouldn't be surprised if they had less restricted driving laws either.

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
Gary doesn't drive it. There's a woman who drives for him.

Satoshi Tajiri

Do the birdie dance!
In a world where yellow mice shoot electricity out of their cheeks and people surviving 5th degree burns, I wouldn't be asking this question. =P

In short, in a world where they don't really have laws of physics, I wouldn't be surprised if they had less restricted driving laws either.

Exactly. You people do realise that this is a kids show, don't you?
ANYTHING can happen.

Cobalt_Latios

In the Kanto saga why is Gary always driving that convertable isn't he supposed to be 10 like Ash i'm surprised he doesent get pulled over.
This also goes along the lines of this: Why is it that money has only ever been mentioned with Team Rocket, but with Ash and co. it seems as if everything to them is free? That makes even less sense.

But ya, these shows tend to exaggerate quite considerably for effect. Maybe Gary is just rich perhaps?

I'm still set on why Ash has yet to use a bike himself for long periods of time(not just for the cycling roads).

~C_L~

May Ketchum

Dawn IS my world....
The anime is a place where anything could happen, and it most likely does. So what if Gary's driving a car, so what if he's 10 ? It's the anime, and the real world rules don't apply

zeno48

Zaker!

Gasp you are right but just go with it.

Well, maybe in some countries, states or regions you can drive at a younger age, and Kanto is one of them. (Or the writers forgot how old Gary was temporarilly.) That's a very good question, though, St. Patrick. :) (I wish I could drive; I'm 17. :()

zeno48

Zaker!
Well, maybe in some countries, states or regions you can drive at a younger age, and Kanto is one of them. (Or the writers forgot how old Gary was temporarilly.) That's a very good question, though, St. Patrick. :) (I wish I could drive; I'm 17. :()

Jaja what a loser. I had my first car when I was 15 and it's awesome:).

Jaja what a loser. I had my first car when I was 15 and it's awesome:).

You're calling me a loser? Just because I can't drive? Maybe I don't want to drive. I rather ride my skateboard. Hey. At least...nevermind. It's not worth a flamewar or something. Just forget about it. ;026;

Gary deserves that car. That Scott guy should lend Ash his car so he can drive Dawn and Brock all around Sinnoh. Gary could use his car to have a race with Ash.

zeno48

Zaker!
You're calling me a loser? Just because I can't drive? Maybe I don't want to drive. I rather ride my skateboard. Hey. At least...nevermind. It's not worth a flamewar or something. Just forget about it. ;026;

Gary deserves that car. That Scott guy should lend Ash his car so he can drive Dawn and Brock all around Sinnoh. Gary could use his car to have a race with Ash.

I am sorry I did not mean in like that and the race sound interesting lol.

I am sorry I did not mean in like that and the race sound interesting lol.

Thanks. :) The time they had a race on skateboards using their pokemon to pull them gave me the idea. (Gary used Arcanine and Ash used his Bayleef. Both had cool Pokemon to pull them.)

zeno48

Zaker!
Thanks. :) The time they had a race on skateboards using their pokemon to pull them gave me the idea. (Gary used Arcanine and Ash used his Bayleef. Both had cool Pokemon to pull them.)

Your welcome. That's nice to know and once again I am sorry for any mis understanding.

It's okay.

Gary should get a lambourgini (sp.) and so should Ash, Misty, Brock, May, Dawn, Team Rocket. They could all race to Burger King. (They might not want to because he (the king himself) is so creepy looking.)

zeno48

Zaker!
It's okay.

Gary should get a lambourgini (sp.) and so should Ash, Misty, Brock, May, Dawn, Team Rocket. They could all race to Burger King. (They might not want to because he (the king himself) is so creepy looking.)

I hate burger king:(. Inn and out is the best. But it's pretty funny the way you put it.

sdp

Pokemon Master
Each country in our world has different laws on what age you can drive. I started driving at 15 why can't the Pokemon World have different laws? Not to mention cars don't seem to be in much abundance in the Pokemon World, I'm sure their laws are very different, they seem to have technology beyond our world but most of their world still seems very country like.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
And Blackjack's 100% correct statement has gone completely ignored why?

Prof.Rocket

Team Rocket Fan! ^.^
And Blackjack's 100% correct statement has gone completely ignored why?

They're in denial/maybe just overlooked it!

But Blackjack is right. At least, from what I have seen.