• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Licensed Manga =D

toxictwinkie

What manga series would you like see get licensed? Personally it would be sweet if DaaDaaDaa Ufo Baby, and Goldfish Warning got Picked-up

=P

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
I would want Sister Princess manga to be licensed. :/ I was hoping for Shakugan no Shana manga to be licensed and finally got my wish.

Koroshiya Ichi. Hopefully.

HK

Radiance of Shadows
Koroshiya Ichi. Hopefully.

I would piss myself if that were to ever be licensed by, say, Viz. I could maybe see it being licensed by Dark Horse if MPD Psycho sells decently...

Anyway, my manga license wish list?

For manga that I haven't read but will soon get around to:

Freesia
Helter Skelter
Japan Tengu Party
Me and the Devil Blues
Nasu
Nijigahara Holograph
River's Edge
Solanin
Tropical Citron
What a Wonderful World
Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou

For manga that I have read part of that aren't complete:

Gantz
Homunculus
Ping Pong
Pluto
PositioN
The World is Mine
Vinland Saga

For manga that I have read completely that are finished:

Believers
Hanaotoko
Ichi the Killer
(Japanese title is Koroshiya Ichi, as TSC has above.)
Keep on Vibrating
Uncivilized Planet
Witches

I swear I would cry tears of manliness on the spot the moment that I would find out that a company licenses Hanaotoko or Witches (Or both...!).

al those listed I would pretty much want liscensed. I'm surprised though HK that you haven't read Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou yet. i thought you have.

HK

Radiance of Shadows
I'm surprised though HK that you haven't read Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou yet. i thought you have.

For some odd reason I haven't. Yeah, I've been kicking myself for it, but I'll read it after I get around to Helter Skelter, River's Edge, and Nijigahara Holograph.

Oh, and I want to include Boku to Issho in there as well. Damn, I seriously cannot recall laughing that hard so consistently in every single chapter of a comedy manga. It's really the best ****ed-up humor that manga has to offer. I caught up with the last four chapters scanlated last night, and I cannot wait for me.

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Would be interesting to have Negima!? neo, the re-telling story of Negima!, licensed...