• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Lie to Me

Chelc

Lie to Me
Can you guess which "fact" is the lie?

Post three things about yourself, one of them being a lie. The next poster(s) will then guess which one is the lie. This may seem easy, but there are some rules here to keep this game going smoothly, so please scroll down to read them.

Rules
1. The three things cannot be too obvious or too hard. They do not have to be Pokemon related, but if you want them to be, they can.
2. All three things must be appropriate for this forum.
3. You must keep track of everyone's guesses after you post. If you are unable to do this, please don't participate.
4. Once someone guesses your lie, you must post, "[insert user here] caught me! I lied about [insert lie here]." Include other winners (if there are any) as well.
5. After you post the above message, keep the game going!

* No more chatting. Read the latest announcement. Sorry.

First poster, please start the game! Thank you! Have fun, everyone!

Last edited:

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
your lie is 3 :)

Chelc

shiny_hunter11, it's fango pango's turn to start the new game, since he/she won. :) You can play once you win a game.

shiny_hunter11

EV Training!!!
oh lol
sry

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
pokemon special caught me out! i lied about 2, i like mew
nice seviper -_-
im very good at maths actually -_-

Togekiss•Torchic

Aaaaaaah~♫
Sorry ^_^;

Last edited:

growlithe_master

<-- Ain't it cute?
^FOUL! rules say i get to go next.

1. I have a pet Iguana.
2. I have traveled to every continent but Antarctica.
3. My family owns four plasma screen TVs.

Totokip

Black Triangle
Mr.Joker-you can't start a game until the old one is finished+you have to win to be able to start one.
growlithe master-I think 2 is a lie!

Chelc

Ok guys, I'm changing the rules. :< There can be multiple games going on so there's more activity. It'll just be like a normal game lol. Sorry, I guess I made things kind of confusing and way too structured.