• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Liechi Berry

CharizardMaster

Belgian Waffles!!!
According to the Mainsite you are able to purchase Liechi Berries in the shop for 38,400 Poke Dollars, but I can't locate it anywhere on the list of purchasable items. Do I need to unlock it or something?

Shiny_Umbreon_Master

The Infinite Finite
yes it takes time to unlock, try to beat some more colleseums...

Tony~Jirachi

best pokemon ever
As the game progresses you unlock more things for the Mystery gift shop. I havent unlocked it, but i think youre supposed to do a few coloseums or something. For example beating all the colloseums that got new additions or the 100 battle colloseum.

CharizardMaster

Belgian Waffles!!!
Ah ok thanks.

Admiral Neptune

Cosmical Commander
This might be off topic but when do you unlock the Enigma Berry?

Shiny Ho-Oh

How do you do the 8 sets of master battle? I beat 1 set and it said I cleared it. Do I have the challenge it again?

Ophie

Salingerian Phony
After you beat one set, you can choose the Stargazer Colosseum, and a new set will show up. Just scroll right until you get to the set you want (or scroll left once to get to the highest set.)

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
Can someone tell me if this is normal? I downloaded the Liechi Berry from my Japanese PBR to my Japanese Pearl and when I picked it up at the pokemart a looked in my bag and saw that I had 31 Liechi Berries(I had 1 before).
Are you suposed to get 30 at a time or was I lucky with some kind of glitch?