• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Life as a Pokemon Breeder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zbger

Fiery Blaze Lucario
HI ITS ME AGAIN YAY!!!!!!!!!!!
ok back to business.
Hi, I'm Zbger! Sooooo, this is a short story about the pitiful Pokemon Breeder that i always have a rematch to level up my pokemon in Pokemon Ruby.
Constructive critism will help me thank you
SPECIAL THANKS:
Dragonfree
Mrs. Lovett
elyvorg
Dormant
and of course YOU
LIFE AS A POKEMON BREEDER
Hi! My name is Isaac, and I'm a Pokemon Breeder
Life as a Pokemon breeder is not hard. Some trainer will give me their pokemon, then I will proceed to train them, then give them to the trainer.
But I didn't know that one day, my life will change.
DAY ONE
It's the same day, doing my job as usual. Then I saw a Trainer going out of the city, going to my place. Now at first, I didn't recognize that person.But when he got closer, I saw his face and I recognize it as the Champion.Now, he got close to me, and he said:
"Want to battle?"​
So, that's it! If you want to figure out what will happen, just stay tuned!!!

Psychic

Really and truly
When I closed your first fic I asked that you be sure to read and understand the Fan Fiction Rules, since your thread was breaking a number of them. While you did take my advice and fix up the grammar somewhat, this is still breaking the rules. This is just way too short. Usually a chapter should be at least two pages when written on Microsoft Word, or about 1,000 words. You also need to fix your formatting - text should not be centered, you need to skip a line between paragraphs, and you have to work on your punctuation. I also mentioned before that you need to work on adding description.

Like I said last time, please read the Fan Fiction Rules, reread my reply to your previous fic, and take a look at other fics in this section to get an idea of what we expect here before you post again. If you continue to post rule-breaking fics, you may be infracted.

~Psychic

Status
Not open for further replies.