• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~life memories~

BlazeXX

WisdomTree Trainer
Any memories from the day you were born up to this day.

Funny Memories
Weird, Odd Memories
You get the idea.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
So are you trying to break the record for most pointless threads in a day? Because you've still got a ways to go.

BlazeXX

WisdomTree Trainer
idk i like making threads..

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
idk i like making threads..

But 5 in one day?

Any memories from the day you were born

Impossible considering the human mind is not capable of forming memory until we are around 3 years old.

I can remember getting a broken arm - twice - as well as moving to other towns and cities, getting my license, which had me learn some advanced techniques on the very first day, since my driving partner lived on the other side of the highway, graduation, and so on.

Gibbers

Impossible considering the human mind is not capable of forming memory until we are around 3 years old.

I remember when I was born, it made me the man I am today. I flew out the womb ready for action and went down on the nearest nurse, who much to my horror, was male.

He loved it.

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
But 5 in one day?

I can remember getting a broken arm - twice - as well as moving to other towns and cities, getting my license, which had me learn some advanced techniques on the very first day, since my driving partner lived on the other side of the highway, graduation, and so on.

My earliest memory is at the age of two years and 29 days, so there.

I remember buying a baloon for my newly born little brother and first seeing him at the hospital.

Dr. Ste

Pokemon Breeder
Armorandonomon said:
Worst memory ever?
My entire life.
If none of your experiences is worse that your healthy breath, then you are experiencing heavenly pleasure.

I have strange early memories, I can't tell which was earlier. Some of them I cannot distinguish if they were real or some dream. Wow.

Last edited:

JIMMAH!!!!

Pickin' a winner

Not True!
I saw a big fan as soon as I came out! So there! :p

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
I always used to love to go to this little amusement park with my family when I was a kid. Then there was one year where they told me I was too old for it. I was so sad :( I went there a few years ago and I was NOT too old for it even then! D: So yeah that's a happy thing and a sad thing.

~riolulu