• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Life of an Eevee

S

.sub_zero.

o, you are really good! if you need this just take it
poochygoon3qo.png

PikaMew

Call me Kirii!
Uh... is my computer going crazy? All the comics shrink and it's hard to read it...

But anyway, good comic! All Eevee should look the poor helpless little Spot dude!!

Forgotten Chain

Lonely and Forgotten
BuddyMarina said:
Uh... is my computer going crazy? All the comics shrink and it's hard to read it...

But anyway, good comic! All Eevee should look the poor helpless little Spot dude!!

No. If you keep the mouse in one spot a button with a picture with arrows at all angles will appear. Click it, and it will be normal size.

L

lone_wolf816

Omg its the almighty pokemon!!! Get all the evouloutions of eevee to come!o_O

Beco

Beware...
With all those legendaries this could become interesting.:p
Good work Forgotten Chain, go on like this.

PikaMew

Call me Kirii!
:D Updates!!!! The cute little helpless little weak little eevee...
Spot: Ok, NOW you're making me mad.

Forgotten Chain

Lonely and Forgotten
I squeel like a little pig! Fanart! Thanks a lot. ^.^

Sorry for the lack of updates. >.> Rayman DS is fun! Although it's just a port of the N64 one. A guy can get bored waiting for his pool to open. If my sister will get off of the computer with all my files on it I'll try to update it. That or you'll have to wait till tomorrow.

Rinrei

<- Kawaii ^^
Cool comic! Too bad Skitty's have to go to the dark side... Anyway, I'll read the updates if anything new comes out.

Beco

Beware...
It looks like a pretty good update to me.