• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Life of an Eevee

Forgotten Chain

Lonely and Forgotten
I updated again to make up for the days I missed.

I already have an idea for chapter two...

Beco

Beware...
It was a great chap, good luck with the next one.

R

Raven Maria

hang on! I fount em on photobucket
sory for confusion ill delete it if u want

Rinrei

<- Kawaii ^^
Cool updates ^^ I'll be waiting for chapter two!

J

jirachiwisher

I can't wait for the next chapter! Eevee is number ten on my top ten favorite Pokemon now!!
1.Jirachi
2.Mew
3.Celibi
4.Rayquza
5.Deoxys
6.Lugia
7.Ho-oh
8. Legendairy Dogs
9.Legendairy Birds
10.Eevee

Rinrei

<- Kawaii ^^
Yay! Cool updates! And the Eevee's you drew on Page 11 is do cute! I'm looking forward for more!

Mastercougar

The Infinite Fire
Well, well, well.

Well, well, well, well!
Well well well well....oops, sorry.

Anyways, I feel that you have put together a solid and enjoyable comic! Usually, I frown on comics that take place entirely in the Pokemon World (because so many of them are unoriginal and lame) but Life of an Eevee is a whole new ball game. Spot is a very likable character, and that's obvious from even this small amount of comics. The rivaling Pokemon gangs is a good concept, even if it did seem a bit rushed in parts. The only other critisism I have to make is that sometimes the smaller panels get a tad distorted, but i suppose it's only natural with just Paint.

Anyway, great job, and keep up the good work!

Last edited:
L

lone_wolf816

I like how you put the three legendary dogs in the comic. Nice job coloring the new eevee's!:D I'll be watching your progress from the shadows. *moves in to the shadows*

-;133;