• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Life of an Eevee

Beco

Beware...
Great update, what's with the colored bricks? :p

Rinrei

<- Kawaii ^^
THe new updates are cool ^^ Great job! Update soon! Sorry, if I said the same thing everyday... I just don't know what to say 0.o;;;

N

Nipochi

Wow when I read this comic yesterday I liked it a lot and so much I dreamed Yenaz against Katz.

L

lone_wolf816

Yay more chapters!!:D keep it up!! *goes in to the shadows*

-;133;

Forgotten Chain

Lonely and Forgotten
Sorry for the lack of updates. I only need to say a few things. Beach House. Sunblock Failed. Sunburn... all over my back. Ow... For good news, once I recover from my Sunburn there will be a new comic! Yay!

L

lone_wolf816

Interesting! I like how you fused groudon and Scizor! Keep up the good work! Also nice sig!!

;133;

Last edited by a moderator:

Beco

Beware...
Greta episode, hope to see more soon.

pika_power

Normal Coordinator
wow good comic one more that I like.

Edit: please more chapters so many good comics die!

Last edited:

Forgotten Chain

Lonely and Forgotten
O.O

OMG. I am so sorry guys. I've been playing an addictive game... Rakion. Anyone play it? Anyways, before Rakion came I was working on a comic and got... Stuck. I'll try and break free from the block!

Rinrei

<- Kawaii ^^
Cool updates! I'll be looking foward for more. And is that Raichu seqal still in that lab? Or is it.... gone??

Forgotten Chain

Lonely and Forgotten
>.< Sorry. I would've remembered about updating if someone bumped this comic >.> Anyways, 14 is up.

BTW, in the next comic or the one after that you'll find out that Spot isn't an ordinary Eevee...

L

lone_wolf816

interesting a escape plan is starting in Spot's mind! Its ok if you have writers block!

;197;

Beco

Beware...
Did spot just evolve into flareon?