• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Light And Dark (Ikarishipping)~Rated T

csisps_26

Roark <3
>=D OK, where shall I start...

I could feel Hikari’s intense glare on my back as she seethed beside me, her fists clenching and unclenching as she struggled to vent her anger. “Hey! I’m not scared of the new moon! I’m scared of being asleep during the nights of the full moon!”
8D Shouldn't it be 'new moon' instead of 'full moon'? Unless of course, I read it wrongly.

Other than that, I didn't spot any other mistakes. My favourite part had to be where Shinji & Hikari were watching the moon together! ^^ Keep up the good work!

~StarWisher~

Ikari-licious~♥
Thanks for the feedback csisps_26 8D

>=D OK, where shall I start...

8D Shouldn't it be 'new moon' instead of 'full moon'? Unless of course, I read it wrongly.

Nope, it's suppose to be new moon because New Moon Island is Full Moon Island's (the island Hikari's from) enemy, so she's scared of [sleeping during the nights of] the new moon. Hopefully that made sense. :/ I can see why you thought I meant full moon though. ^^

I read this story on fanfiction.net, and it's really good! Can you possibly update Light and Dark soon? I'd also like to know if Darkrai finds out who Hikari is and if Shinji will defend her...please!