• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Lightning/Metal Deck Skeleton. I need help completing it

Manectric777

After a decent record at a recent States Pokemon Championship, I found that more people are playing either a mono-fairy deck or some sort of Yveltal varient. So I have decided to make a lightning/steel deck so that I can counter both decks.

Below is a list of cards that i already have and I have and want to include in my deck.

Lightning Types:
2 Manectric EX
1 Mega Manectric EX
1 -1-1 Magnezone(Plasma Blast) (Two supporters per turn)

Metal Types:
2 Aggron EX
1 Mega Aggron EX
1 Skamory EX
2-1 Bronzong (Metal Link)
1 Cobalion(Legendary Treasures)

I am not sure of what other cards to add, I am interested in the following cards:
Excadrill(Primal Clash)(Large Art)
Luxray(Flashfire)
If you have any suggestions on how to complete this deck feel free to leave a post. I am on a $25 budget, so all help is appreciated.

Last edited:

ven?

Kanto Region Champ
Though they may seem to be a thing, both decks do not win a lot to any tournaments, its mainly seimetoad variants that shut down a lot of people on the way to the top 8 or winning tournaments overall (though a friend of mine won with kyogre in BC). The thing is nothing that comes to mind between the 2 actually adds a lot of consistency to create multiple attackers to deal with the rest of the format which would come in and ensure you never see a top 8 table, especially with a lack of megas, more then 1 would be what is needed for strong matchups and consistent field pressure even if you didn't have type advantage, your 1 major attacker goes down your back pedaling for awhile.