• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Lights! Camera! Pika! (881)

Orton155

Pokemon Enthusiast
A nice little episode but I agree the 'Pika' thing ran very thin towards the end. I enjoyed the fact that everyone helped out making the film and then we got to see the finished product. Also, I liked the bloopers at the end as they were quite funny.

Nice episode, onto the next one!

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
So many Pikachu in this, that it makes it seem nice. The nicest bit was an Easter egg of
Ikue Ohtani as an animation

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Ha ha I loved seeing the Cosplay Pikachu in the show finally as well as seeing Ash's Pikachu act in a film. The voice acting and the gag reel parts were funny plus I liked how Hawlucha was a stunt double. ^^;

Perfect Zygarde

Turns out there's a sort of campaign on Bulbapedia to have this listed as a normal episode instead of as a special. I swear the admins there are so stubborn. Anyway I like the concept this episode used and how it focused on Cosplay Pikachu to a degree. I especially like the personalities they were given in the movie and seeing Pikachu act was just great. As for Frank, well he was eccentric.

Gillachu

Banned
What a bizarre episode, but I liked seeing so many masked Pikachu here so it wasn't all bad. Much more could've happened though...

JudySpell

Banned
I was overwhelmed by all those Pikachu but seeing Ash's pal help with the film making process was enjoyable and so was the Hawlucha stunt double. 6.5/10

RickHoenn

Banned
Turns out there's a sort of campaign on Bulbapedia to have this listed as a normal episode instead of as a special. I swear the admins there are so stubborn. Anyway I like the concept this episode used and how it focused on Cosplay Pikachu to a degree. I especially like the personalities they were given in the movie and seeing Pikachu act was just great. As for Frank, well he was eccentric.

Apparently Bulbapedia now list this episode as a normal, standard one, check out the ep. list http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_XY_series_episodes

Wonder what made them change its status?

Last edited:

Opal Pikachu13

I liked this episode, yeah the director was annoying with all that Pika talk but I enjoyed seeing the group working on the movie and even seeing the finished product as well. Not to mention those Cosplay Pikachu were adorable, but also, I noticed compared to the game that they weren't all female, Pikachu Libre and Rockstar were male in this episode. Other than that, was a good episode.

8/10

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Omg, so many Pikachu. Just seeing Ash, Bonnie, and Serena helping out by doing voice acting for the various Cosplay Pikachu was awesome. I feel like the writers just couldn't think of anything else about showcasing the Cosplay Pikachu so they just did all this.

Alloutℯ

Banned
Lol at Ash getting zapped by the Pikachu during filming. I love that Serena assisted in the filming as well and that Braxien helped with some of the effects. And wow, I sure as hell didn't expect Hawlucha as a Pikachu stunt double.

Leonhart

Imagineer
The fact that we saw the OR/AS Cosplay Pikachu forms in this episode delighted me since I love them all. I was fond of the way that Satoshi's Luchabull was used as a stunt double, and the segments featuring the voice production process were fun.

I thought this episode was good. It was interesting to see all formes of Cosplay Pikachu. I found the bloopers part of the episode to be quite funny. I also liked how they gave the Pikachu voices and I liked how Serena, Bonnie's and Ash's actors were in it. I would love to know who the voice actor was for the Rockstar Pikachu.