• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

lightspeed graphics

Status
Not open for further replies.
lsghead.png

Welcome to my booth of luscious gifts. Being on vacation can get quite boring, especially when nothing is going on. So I decided to start up this small shop of banners and trainer cards to kill some time. There may be a chance more items will be added in the future. Who knows! Grab a ticket, wait in line and request away.

Rules

1. Follow all Fan Art Shop and General SPPF rules.
2. Follow the forms correctly so I can do your request.
3. Provide large images and direct link them please.
4. You can only request one item every 24 hours.
5. Be specific with your request as I won't do edits.

Waiting List

1. PikaPal_Lyra
2. ~*Scyther*~
3. empty
4. empty
5. empty

Examples & Forms

Banners
listenup.png

lovetemptation.png

sidebyside.png

We are experiencing some turbulence.
Size:
Image(s): (max 3)
Text:
Subtext: (optional)
Extra:

Trainer Cards
tc001.png
tc002.png
tc003.png

Are we goin' lightspeed?
Trainer Name:
Friend Code: (optional)
Trainer Sprite:
Badges:
Team: (max 6)
Color/background:

Notes regarding Trainer Cards
a. For "color/background", you can choose a solid color scheme for your card as shown in examples 1 and 2 or you can choose a background as in example 3. However if you choose a background, you must provide the background.
b. Regarding "team", you may give them an item as shown in example 1. You may also have nicknames above them as in example 2. You may have both options. Place all the info next to that Pokémon.
c. As for "trainer sprite", I can put a custom sprite for you but you must provide it too!
d. Regarding "badges", please choose one region and how many badges were obtanied?​

More things may be added here soon but you can request a blinkie, text userbar, different style banner, avatar signature, or a team banner from this shop:

Thank you visiting and please come again!​

Last edited:

Pika ruler

Pikachu User
Yay, first request!!

Are we goin' lightspeed?
Trainer Name: Black
Friend Code: (optional) No
Trainer Sprite: Kid Ninja
Badges: Unova, all
Team: (max 6) Victini, Pikachu (Light Ball, Pika), Samurott (Leftovers), Dragonite, Jirachi, Celebi
Color/background: This, http://www.vizzed.com/vizzedboard/userimages/postattachments/102384-1301151368.jpg

If you can, can you change the "Friend Code" part to "PO" and put Pika ruler? If not, that's okay. Thanks ahead of time.

Last edited:

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
EDIT: LYRA'd by a minute! nyaaaa >3<

Trainer Sweet M's haz a new shop? Meep :3
I want to do this banner myself but I have school tomorrow -w- nya~

Size: 400 x 200
Image(s): (max 3) One (Its Rendered already) and Two
Text: END
Subtext: (optional) Don't let me drown... Don't let me drown... Don't let me drown..
Extra: I want it to be a dark-side related banner and the text END sorta fadey in the image, thanks!

Yay, first request!!

Are we goin' lightspeed?
Trainer Name: Black
Friend Code: (optional) No
Trainer Sprite: Kid Ninja
Badges: Unova, all
Team: (max 6) Victini, Pikachu (Light Ball, Pika), Samurott (Leftovers), Dragonite, Jirachi, Celebi
Color/background: This, http://www.vizzed.com/vizzedboard/userimages/postattachments/102384-1301151368.jpg

If you can, can you change the "Friend Code" part to "PO" and put Pika ruler? If not, that's okay. Thanks ahead of time.
I'm sorry but I won't change the FC option. Here is your card though:
tcpikaruler.png

http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/4869/tcpikaruler.png

@PikaPal_Lyra Yes, yes. The lack of requests in CCD has me a bit bored so in the meantime, your request is accepted and will be started right away!

Expect some delay because it's really late, lol. I have four slots available to anyone.

Pika ruler

Pikachu User
I'm sorry but I won't change the FC option. Here is your card though:
tcpikaruler.png

http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/4869/tcpikaruler.png

@PikaPal_Lyra Yes, yes. The lack of requests in CCD has me a bit bored so in the meantime, your request is accepted and will be started right away!

Expect some delay because it's really late, lol. I have four slots available to anyone.

Nice speed, thx. But I had request at CCD, where is it? I'm not rushing you, but I am wondering.

PrismaticPrincessAnna

I'll do my Lilliest
You're welcome and well these type of questions are supposed to be asked in my inboxes, not in my shop otherwise it's spam. But it'll be done sometime tomorrow, if that's fine.

I also finished your banner, PikaPal_Lyra! I hope it's alright.
banpikapallyra.png

http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/2046/banpikapallyra.png

5 spots open.
Oh wow! Lurve it! ;3 Perfect sig for mah mood
Now.. I hafta shove it in mah sig...typing all the link address coz im in mah phone xD;;, nya~

Are we goin' lightspeed?
Trainer Name: Chello
Friend Code:
Trainer Sprite: Chili
Badges: All the Unova Badges
Team: Panpour Pansear Pansage Simipour Simisear Simisage
Color/background: Red, white, and black

Last edited:

Jagged Little Pill

the good life

Image(s): (max 3) Ashley
Text: Your average 15-year old witch from the neighborhood.
Subtext: (optional) None
Extra: Can you remove the text from the upper right-hand corner from the image?

Image(s): (max 3) Ashley
Text: Your average 15-year old witch from the neighborhood.
Subtext: (optional) None
Extra: Can you remove the text from the upper right-hand corner from the image?

Oh, Ashley! ♥ Your request is accepted! I'll get on it soon.

JetshipperKekkaishi

High School DxD Fanatic
Last edited:

cleftboywonder

Tournament Champion

~*Scyther*~

Size: whatever is best
Image(s): Scyther please render it
Text: ~*Scyther*~
Subtext: The Ultimate Fighter
Extra: for the background, please make it kind of like the example banner that says temptation but that fits a Scyther. have fun with it :)

Zibdas

not bad
Size:
Image(s): (max 3) Background, foreground, and this face (one in center) with instead of red half, a dark/light grey
Text: thekingdom (all lower like that, goes in center, "the" being a grey, with "kingom" being in red, in some metallic font thing)
Subtext: (optional)
Extra: Can I have the mask thing on the left edge, with a bit more than half exposed and the rest cut off, the Steven in the right side, with the text in the middle?

Thanks in advance! You have no idea how long I've been looking for an artist to do this, and after seeing your work, I'd love to see what you can do. Sorry for anything that's not clear though...

Status
Not open for further replies.