• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Liiiick~

Hellu. :3

I made an evolution for the big pink thing known as Lickilicky x3. The evolution is called Lickking (Lick + King. Get it? lul) <3 Here it is:

Lickking.png

I really, really need help, honestly :'3. <~ Not that proud of it.

Edit:
Well... The tongue is, like, taking all the place in its mouth. :/ It's covering all the opening. x: Also, the tongue is not as flat as Lickitung/Lickilicky's. This one's more like a tentacle.

Last edited:

Chelc

I'm horrible at c/c but I'll try anyways. :'D

IT IS SO COOL LOOKING. I love the huge tongue, and the polka dots too btw. Everything about it is amazing. I don't see anything you'd need to improve on.

Haii Vava~

The arm closest to us could need to be moved back a few pixels to look better, and the shading could be fixed on some places. Except that's its overall good. Keep up the work Vava. Can't wait for your new shop~

fuzyfuz

Child safety much?
the only thing i can find wrong is this: the eyes. I think they are too angry and evil-- other thaan that, it is sheer genius!

Asuran

Hey, Vavavant.. I'll edit it to show you what it needs, I suck at C+C.
EDIT:
lickingrz5.png

There.

Last edited:
Chelc: x3 thanks.
Amonitas: More shading? Where, exactly? o:
Kyuubi-Chan: Thanks. (Oh and yay for the shop thingy :3)
Fuzyfuz: The eyes are supposed to be like that, pupu ;3.
Asuran: Ask before editingplz. ;_; It's Vavavoom here, by the way... x:

Rixo

Musical Trainer
I'm going to be honest, I am not even a spriter. LOL.
But to me, maybe it's just me, but the tongue coming out of the mouth does look slightly weird.

Hahah. The eyes scare me. : D

Well... The tongue is, like, taking all the place in its mouth. :/ It's covering all the opening. x: Also, the tongue is not as flat as Lickitung/Lickilicky's. This one's more like a tentacle.

.:Faithless:.

.:~Silent Strength~:
Add a darker shade at the top of the tongue, where it meets the face, so it looks like it's coming out of its mouth- if it has one ^_^ I love it, it's fantastic!

Yonowaru in Chaos

gaspard de la nuit

...which it seems to be vomiting out.

Haii Vava~

The arm closest to us could need to be moved back a few pixels to look better, and the shading could be fixed on some places. Except that's its overall good. Keep up the work Vava. Can't wait for your new shop~

I agree, it looks like it has two right arms and the 'left arm' is the right arm stretched across its chest.

But I love the idea and pose of it. Great job!

It's spelled überness ;)

Vava, do you mind if I try my hand at editing to make it look better?