• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Like A Meowth To Flame (402)

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
I really liked seeing May get excited at trying the Ever Grande's food and I liked seeing Brock go wild in the Pokemon Center with all the Joy's and Jenny's lol. Nice to see that Ash was going with all his Hoenn Pokemon instead of relying on his other Pokemon, it really shows him growing as a trainer. :p

ZilverLox

Banned
I like it whenever Ash isn't wearing his hat, because they don't really show him much in the anime without his hat on. I also noticed that he wasn't wearing his gloves either, and I figure he just takes them off whenever he eats (lol). Anyway, apparently, 4Kids changed President Goodshow's name to Professor Goodshow.

Leonhart

Imagineer
After three years of watching Satoshi trek through Houen, it was great to see him reach Saiyuu City at last. The Yamikarasu attack scene was a contrived way of debuting Tetsuya and his Nyasu, but the fact that we saw President Tamaranze again was nice continuity. The flame theft itself at least created the Nyasu rivalry, which was cool.

Daizy

I call you honey
Wow wasn't it weird how May actually said that she wanted some chicken noodle soup. But then I realised that it was ramen when they showed Ash and Tyson eating it in the shop.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Tetsuya seemed like a nice guy and all, but upon watching this episode again, he gave me very clear Mary Sue vibes. I don't think he displayed any flaws here, which I should've taken as a sign of his inevitable victory against Satoshi.

So Hoenn's torch was uusing the Moltres flame, didn't the Johto League use Ho-Oh's flame? Tyson seems interesting enough for the most part, but I admire Morrison more. The Meowth in Boots is pretty funny even though he was a parody of Puss in Boots from Shrek. I'm disappointed that Ash's love for food wasn't brought up in this episode, seems like they put so much emphasis on May eating instead.

Lol Brock's in heaven
Tyson and his Puss and Boots are cool.
Ash just jumped super high wtf?

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
WWHHAATT??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Will Ash use just his Hoenn Team?. HAS HE BECOME CRAZY?!!!!!!!. (Tranquilized). *Fine, fine, I'm cool*. Well, I suppose that in the first rounds they will can do it. But it will be better than he will use his Oak's Pokemon in the hardest battles!!!.

P.S.: Just to make me sure of understood it well. So, Ash won't use his Pokemon at Oak's YET. But as he advances, he'll use them, right?.
Certain things never change

Last edited: