• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

'Like I Really Enjoy being OHKO'ed This Much. ):

LegendaryRotom

Hey, there. I need a bit a tweaking for my team.
I basically keep getting hit with OHKO's or 2HKO's.
There's no fun, no contest.
I'm getting really tired of it.

Just tell me what the heck I'm doing wrong here. :)

pkrs069.gif

Moog (Mawile) @ Choice Scarf
Intimidate-Adamant
35HP/240atk/235spd
-Ice Punch
-Iron Head
-Giga Impact (?) Hmmm...
-Crunch

016Kricketune1.png

Woodwind (Kricketune) @ Salac Berry (?)
Swarm-Adamant
255atk/30def/225spd
-Swords Dance
-X-Scissor
-Substitute
-Brick Break

castform.png

TroposFEAR (Castform) @ Choice Specs
Forecast-Modest
255spd/255spa
-Flamethrower
-Shadow Ball
-Energy Ball
-Thunderbolt

Solrock.gif

InSOLation (Solrock) @ Ganlon Berry/Leftovers
Lax-Levitate
15hp/255def/255spdef
-Baton Pass
-Rock Polish
-Calm Mind
-Stone Edge

Swalot.png

RopsTHEbug (Swalot) @ Black Sludge/Leftovers
Sticky Hold-Impish
88atk/255def/200spdef
-Eathquake
-Toxic
-Protect
-Yawn

Venomoth.png

Isadora (Venomoth) @ Luuum Berry ...err... {.___.}
Tinted Lens-Timid
90hp/255spd/165spatk
-Toxic Spikes (eh, should I get rid of it, or get rid of Rop's Toxic?)
-Sleep Powder
-Roost
-Psychic

Thank you,
L. Rotom

GoldChocobo

Gotta Love AmbushCat
I know nothing about NU, but I do know that all of you're EVs are messed up. You have more than 510 on some, while 510 is the max. And 4 EVs equals 1 stat point, so the max you want to put in one stat is 252, and you always want EVs divisible by 4. Hope this helped.

Digital Love

Jew 'Fro's Graduate
Well the team you've come up with is only viable on NU. I don't see it doing any good in any other tier. Honestly if you don't like losing this much then you should make a new team, purely for the fact that you can't challenge your correct tier all the time

blackemerald

I play NU quite a bit, so I'll try and help you out:

First off all of your EVs are messed up. You can only have 510 Evs on a poke maximum, and in the case of Swalot and Solrock you exceed that limit. 4 EVs in a stat equals 1 point to that stat, bar certain numbers (216 being a nice example). Therefore all your EVs should try and be divisible by 4. There's a whole host of guides on EVing out there if you need some sort of reference.

Your team is actually very weak to the top threats in NU one way or another. Specs Sharpedo WILL have no trouble whatsoever spamming Surf against your whole team with no reliable resist, or any form of special defence/Poliwrath at all. You're also Entei weak, Eruption wipes out 5/6 of your team. Mixentei sporting HP Grass/Fire Blast/Cm 6-0s you. You're also quite Relincath weak, he's bulky enough to take the non-stab weak Brick Break and Earthquake from your team and go all out with CB Waterfall and Head Smash.

I would really suggest making a new team from scratch, as this one lacks the firepower and the bulk to handle the threats of NU and retaliate back.

Nebbio

NINJA!
Idea for a part of a team:

Salamence: Wide Lense or something like that.
Outrage
Dragon Dance
Earthquake
Aerial Ace

Luxray: Magnet
Swagger
Discharge
Crunch
Thunderbolt

Last edited: