• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Like It Or Lup It! (475)

At the part just when Piplup learned Bubblebeam, I was thinking "Piplup's going to evolve! I'm kidding, Piplups never evolves. Even without the everstone."

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Piplup's interactions with the swamp pokemon were fun and I especially liked seeing a Ludicolo and Golduck again. Team rocket stealing berries from wild pokemon was a low point even for them lol. ^^

JudySpell

Banned
Piplup was cool back in early DP so I liked this episode. Seeing Piplup work with the marshland Pokemon was entertaining. 7/10

It was fantastic how Piplup was already training for Contests + his involvement with the marsh Pokemon's berry dilemmas were my favorite scenes.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
I liked Meowth's fantasy about giving Giovanni the Ludicolo and I thought that the Golduck was quirky, especially during the TR court scene and when Carnivine bit his head lol. I liked seeing Piplup master his Bubblebeam appeal.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I loved how Hikari was actually training Pochama for the upcoming Contest at the start, and the Rocket-dan presiding as judges during the squabble between Golduck and the three Runpappa was amusing. I felt bad for Pochama when he was fighting those robotic Teppouo all by himself, although the bright side to that was that he mastered his Appeal.

Daizy

I call you honey
Definitely one of the best DP episodes so far. Dawn's Piplup has one hell of a character. You gotta love the little guy. And of course Team Rocket were hilarious.

Leonhart

Imagineer
The Rocket-dan seemed even more selfish and petty than usual when they began plotting how to take advantage of the mayhem at the marshland. I felt bad for Golduck's ordeal, mainly because I'm a huge Golduck fanatic.

Scorbunnie

This was Piplup's first of many focus episodes and it wasn't very good because TR stealing berries from the marsh's Pokemon was so unneeded and I hated how the episode got off the tracks toward the end.