• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Like It Or Lup It! (475)

Soul Dew

<----------ualelele
I believe it went, "Carnivine, I'm not a piece of fruit, no matter what anybody says!" I admit, that got a laugh out of me, also.

Pokemonopolis is going to get a kick out of that.

Desert Flower

Sandstorm Trainer
Golduck made me laugh in this one. The way it was animated was so comical, especially when Jesse was telling it that the berries didn't have its name on them.

scissorX

This episode was pretty good, nice and relaxed.

I liked how their developing Piplup, rather than just make it a generically weak baby starter Pokémon (ala Torchic), they've given it this whole pride ordeal.

Pearl's Perap

Wasn't really much for this episode, wasn't too interesting in my eyes...

I like how they are focusing on Piplup and Dawn moreso than anyone else so far, it makes a change that someone else has some well needed limelight. Each time I watch, I believe I've said already somewhere, I begin to like Piplup more and more, it has a great attitude and is always so determined, it and Dawn go well together.

Team Rocket actually made me laugh in this episode, they just began to dance every so often, when plotting to capture the Ludicolo, who made the episode for me, though all they did was sing, dance and talk in unison once or twice.

One thing I wanna know, why did they those water pokémon, out of all they have? Bit too much like recycling in my eyes, though I understand, a lot are water-bound and can't come on land, i'm sure there's still more about than just Kanto and Johto pokémon, with a few Hoenn...

Jessie's Hair + Water = Good

6/10

Ret46

I love Sealeo!
This episode especially shows how much of a bond Dawn & Piplup have.

uber gon

Accept Change
Frankly TR obsessing over ONE basketful of berries when the already have a lot more surprises me.

Once again, a decent enough D/P saga episode, focusing on Dawn's relationship with Piplup, which is nice for a change. However, I'm still wondering why Ash didn't call on Aipom or Turtwig to do either Swift or Razor Leaf on those mechanical Remoraid, at least helping Piplup out.

Golduck did look a little small also, but that's something I've come to expect now, size-shifting pokés...

npdargy312

Master Coordinator
another boring filler episode...

SpongeBoblover

< She's preaty
My favorite part was Jessie telling Golduck about a name on a berry

Rebeccag

This was an ok episode although i thought they focused on team rocket a bit too much. However I did like the idea of Piplup protecting the water pokemon and also the bit at the beginning with the contest. Overall an okish episode and concentrated on the relationship between Piplup and Dawn as well

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Edit: Damn, I totally missed how old this thread was. Sorry for bringing this up, please don't get mad!

Last edited:

wobbanut

Team Awesome
The whole storyline with the golduck and the ludicolos is friggin' hilarious in this episode. :D I love the exaggerated animation when golduck panics because the berries are missing, and how it shrinks in size as Jessie the judge states her case. The reaction from the ludicolos when they're accused is hilarious too. Easily one of the better storylines of the early part of season 10.

I also like how Piplup keeps trying against all odds to make a dent in Team Rocket's sub, and the part at the beginning when Ash, Brock, and Pikachu were judging Dawn and Piplup's performance.

One of the best parts, though, was when Carnivine bites James and James tells him that he's not a piece of fruit- no matter what anyone else says. A nod to some pokemon fans' comments, perhaps? :)

dagon22

Charmander master!
I like how this episode focused on Dawn and Piplpup. Their pokemon contest move is so cool looking. Team Rocket could have gotten away with all the food, but no.

JunLeaf

We will be heroes!
Woah, this was a very awesome Episode! A good story, with fun and seriously parts. Also the title is great chosen!

Rommath

▲_▲
Alright episode. Team Rocket Judges were funny, they could have gotten away with the berries if they tried. And another innuendo line which seemed to explain a lot...

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
this episode was nicely focussed on dawn and piplup which was nice if you ask me,
i like those episodes where things get's more focussed on a certain person.