• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"Like My Status" discussion

MissDigitalis

love at first sting

KingWiggins

I don't get why everyone hates YOLO. It's just a codeword us girls use to let guys know we're into anal.

To the person who made up Y.O.L.O:
Y.O.L.O = You Obviously Lack Originality
That is all.

"Hey guys! I have recently developed a tumor in my right leg! Like my status!"

Does anyone see a problem here? This is why I don't use that social vampire website.

Bhatman

Chilled Hottie
My magnitude of irritability is directly proportional to the time I spend on YouTube/Facebook.

Twitter's fine.

TheBluePorygon

i miss the old kanye
Personally, I hate the LMS stuff, it gets irritating......does a little digital thumbs up make you feel better?

Bhatman

Chilled Hottie
Suprisingly, he's actually really smart. He just thinks "nerds" and "teachers" have good grammar on teh interwebs.

Dude... now, come on :p

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Personally, I hate the LMS stuff, it gets irritating......does a little digital thumbs up make you feel better?

Sadly, very sadly sometimes it does, especially since most of the time, despite if they are meaningful or spoken from the heart, or even asking for help nobody says anything, so when someone likes a status of mine.. I feel a bit nice....

Yeah.. Um I am pretty sure Facebook has now turned me into one of those people who want a comment or a like on their status, and even feel a bit sad when nobody does. (Although to be fair I do see a double standard, someone makes a status and they get a lot of likes and comments, even from other people on my list, I make an status just like it or almost. Nothing. After I found out someone, from here killed themselves I told everyone that I would care about them and they should never commit suicide. NOT. ONE. DAMN. RESPONSE or like. During New Years I did a shoutout to the people who made a difference in my life in the last few years, some liked and even commented, others said nothing at all.

So I am gonna say that's why I seek this stupid liking a status or commenting, it's just annoying seeing someone post an status, a very, very, stupid and pointless status or even just this :( they have fifteen comments from five different person. The one time I did it (And I will confess, I did do it to see what happens but I was also upset) no comment at all. So it's kind of the double standard thing here and it's annoying).

But yeah.. Sadly I have become that....

Sadly, very sadly sometimes it does, especially since most of the time, despite if they are meaningful or spoken from the heart, or even asking for help nobody says anything, so when someone likes a status of mine.. I feel a bit nice....

Yeah.. Um I am pretty sure Facebook has now turned me into one of those people who want a comment or a like on their status, and even feel a bit sad when nobody does. (Although to be fair I do see a double standard, someone makes a status and they get a lot of likes and comments, even from other people on my list, I make an status just like it or almost. Nothing. After I found out someone, from here killed themselves I told everyone that I would care about them and they should never commit suicide. NOT. ONE. DAMN. RESPONSE or like. During New Years I did a shoutout to the people who made a difference in my life in the last few years, some liked and even commented, others said nothing at all.

So I am gonna say that's why I seek this stupid liking a status or commenting, it's just annoying seeing someone post an status, a very, very, stupid and pointless status or even just this :( they have fifteen comments from five different person. The one time I did it (And I will confess, I did do it to see what happens but I was also upset) no comment at all. So it's kind of the double standard thing here and it's annoying).

But yeah.. Sadly I have become that....
How many likes/comments you get is 99% dependent on how popular and/or the amount of friends you have. The only exception is if you post a status that bashes a popular person. Then you'll have a bunch of ignorant people cussing you out.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Pika- Which is ridiculous, it shouldn't be a popularity contest to be honest. Although most people (Which is 146 contact/friends) are people I know in real life, met in real life or knew from high school (Which is like 5% of them), half of them are from church and a quarter are family members. I comment/like on status that you know, I think are funny, sightful, sad, interesting, etc no matter who posts them. Sad that Facebook is pretty much just a popularity contest to be honest. (My cousin as even tried convincing me to add more people just so I have more numbers >.>)