• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Like playing through the game quickly?

ivy

You guys don't seem to get the point of a speed run. When the person got three hours, it obviously wasn't his/her first time playing the game. The goal in a speed run is to test your memory, knowledge, and skill of the game, not to go kamikaze and skip the storyline.

Anyways, I have tried to do speed runs, but I always get sidetracked doing some stupid bonus mission. Then I just say screw it and continue on in hapiness. :)

Trapman

Bazinga!!
I just completed ruby today in 22 hours and I did everything, fought every trainer and I didn´t rush. I actually expected it to take longer time than it did but I guess it didn´t take as long because I didn´t grind anything before the E4. I never rush in any game cause I like to enjoy the gameplay.

GreenExploud

How is it even possible to complete the game in 3 hours?!
I like to take it slow and do everything there is to do.