• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Liko and Roy

ImBeVillain

No more six members
I very love Riko's design. And i VERY LOVE MUCH SHE CHOSE MY FAV STARTER <3

Hopefully she's doing pokemon battles, challenge to gym leaders.

bmw9413

They look amazing! Looking forward to how they bring new light to the anime series.

Also, Liko's backstory is Very interesting.....she is from Kanto, she is described as a battle enthusiast, her hair pin is the same exact design from Ash's hat and she's keeping her family surname a secret....hmm, maybe she is the daughter of Ash and Serena/unknown woman?!?

ImBeVillain

No more six members
Also, Liko's backstory is Very interesting.....she is from Kanto, she is described as a battle enthusiast, her hair pin is the same exact design from Ash's hat and she's keeping her family surname a secret....hmm, maybe she is the daughter of Ash and Serena/unknown woman?!?
Sorry but i must dissapoint you, that's definitely fake.

That sound like some amorshipper wrote that fiction.

Last edited:

vondecayle

Long gone are the days
I’m not impressed by their designs.

BobbbidyBob

VoltTacklingPika

Their designs are fine, no more or less elaborate than what you'd expect for a Pokemon trainer. The simplistic clothing makes them more grounded and relatable - because anyone can pull out a pair of shorts and a jacket and pretend to be a Pokemon trainer - while the hair colours give them a more outlandish vibe expected from an anime. The red and blue colours are an obvious reference to Scarlet and Violet, and likely convey a difference in personality.

We can gleam parts of their personality from their poses and how they're arranged on the poster. Liko is in the forefront, facing the camera with an open pose, suggesting she's honest, confident and outgoing. The likely plot-relevant shard hanging around her neck is on full display. Roy, on the other hand, is slightly in the background, looking over his shoulder, suggesting there might be more going on with him than we might think. He has this vibe of quiet confidence.

So I guess my expectations are that Liko will be the go-getter newbie, while Roy will have slightly more experience which will tell in the early days.

TheNewGuy

I wonder if one of them will be the legit protagonist (like Ash) and one will be a companion or if it'll be truly shared. Usually one would take the forefront, no?

vondecayle

Long gone are the days
As if the girl is Ash and Dawn and the boy is Goh and Chole's child.

Two childhood loves begin a new story.
Looking forward to blue fish girl and shirtless teen from alola having their child appear as their rival.

johno1995

Not much to go off of yet just looking at their designs but the whole premise of changing casts and having new protagonists intrigues me. Feels like a blank slate and I'm excited to see what they do with it.

Really hoping to see Pawmi, Maschiff, Scovillain and Tinkatink on the main cast!

GohMaster!

Goh Gettem!
It's incredible how little people care about Roy.
You'd think that after Go they'd realize how much of a terrible idea having "dual-protagonists" is. I can totally see him being slowly phased out and becoming less and less important as the series goes.
Too early to say considering we know nothing yet. He might be a great character that everyone loves.