• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Lildevils And Defunxs Spritemixes,recolours,shadows,battlescenes + rainbow animation

What do you think of mine and deefunxs shop and performance

Votes: 6 13.6%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 2.3%

Votes: 4 9.1%

Votes: 1 2.3%

Votes: 5 11.4%

Votes: 20 45.5%

• Total voters
D

deefunx

hey liam could you whit be gone my mew
EDIT nevermind i can do white be gone now XD

EDIT: here are some things for the first page...

^^some revamps and a devamp

revamped crystal animations.....very pleased with this one ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:

ESPEON FOREVER

<Soto the Quilava!
i want something!can i have a shadow espeon sprite?(i will wub it and pway wid it foweba!...... did i jus' say dat?)

shaq-attack

.:~:._.:~:.
Umm..Who-ever this liam is,is he going to make my tc that I asked for Deefunx?

L

Lildevil92

ok shaq attack i cant do tc with 2 badges deefunx ill do the first post edit and ill do the tc soon k

JONNO.FRESH

hi could i get some revamp animations
1.Chicorita

Last edited:
D

deefunx

here is ninetail, it cane out perfectly

ok people new rule, you can only request one revamp animation per time as they take about 45 mins to an hour+ to make, i dont mind making them but if you request bulk i wont have time to do other things thankyou

Last edited by a moderator:
D

deefunx

no its fine i dont mind making them i just dont want to be swamped with them

X

Xizor

I have talked to Defunxs and he said that if it is ok with you i can work here i can do eggs and mixes