• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Liligant Vs. Leavanny

Which one?

• Liligant

Votes: 31 48.4%
  • Leavanny

Votes: 19 29.7%
  • Both

Votes: 11 17.2%
  • Neither

Votes: 3 4.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seem

Hollen i ven.
Both are great, but if I had to choose one over the other, I suppose I'd pick Lilligant.

BLABO

♧ yoo ♧
You serious? You can't compare a pizza to a taco.

Lilligant is a special attacker. Leavanny is a physical sweeper. You can't compare Gallade to Reuniclus, what makes anyone think that these two are comparable? The only similarity is that they are both Grass-types, both can be Sunny Day-ers, and both my favorites.

Lilligant's movepool is mostly Special and with her access to Quiver Dance and a Petal Dance w/o confusion (or a super-boosted Petal Dance/Giga Drain/Leaf Storm in sunshine), she is very much a Special Attacker, borderlining a Special Sweeper (just with a limited movepool).

Leavanny's movepool is more mixed than Lilligant's, but is largely Physical. Leavanny has high Speed and Attack and is dual-typed.

Therefore, "both." You can't substitute an apple for an orange and still get the same effect--the same applies here.

very true about the pizza/taco and apple/orange i voted both. i am a grass type lover, and i think they are all amazing (except for some of them XD)

pokemon player

Sylveon, tho.
I prefer Leavanny based on the look.

EnvyTheirGreed

Just keep swimming~
Liligant FTW!

I think she's just tooooooo cute. ^-^;;

Izenhime

As far as using one for just a play through, I'd honestly pick Leaveany. It's better at dealing damage I think. It has two stabs, learns both leaf blade and x-scizzor, both very capable moves for its stab. Leaveany also get's swords dance, while it isn't as good as quiver dance obviously, it's still worth mentioning.

I've used both in my playthroughs of White version, and I was happier with Leaveany.

Just don't send it out against fire and flying pokes....ever....

For going against other players, both are pretty bad tbh, but lelligant wins just because of less weaknesses really.

Status
Not open for further replies.