• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Liligant Vs. Leavanny

Which one?

• Liligant

Votes: 31 48.4%
  • Leavanny

Votes: 19 29.7%
  • Both

Votes: 11 17.2%
  • Neither

Votes: 3 4.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Porgon-XYZ

Wut are you saying?
Yeah, 2 simular grass types. Liligant is the special based version of Leavanny, who is a physical attacker. Lol, Liligant looks like the Female while Leavanny is the Male. Their design's are a bit simular also. Who do you think is best?

Last edited:

locomo

Want a hug? :)
This totaly base stat is only different by 10. Leavanny has the "higher" base stat.

Design wise, they both are OK.

cantab

Can't say I'm a fan of either. Lilligant looks too similar to Bellossom. Leavanny is I guess a more original design. But I don't like grass types much anyway, they got a raw deal on the type chart.

Wildfyre

X + Y, get pumped!
1. Lilligant. I love the way it looks.

2. You should have included Whimsicott, cuz it's like Lilligant's counterpart.

Venomrec

I dont like liligant cuz it a clone of bianca's shape. They both look like females but i'd choose leavanny it looks like a relative of scyther. I am biased.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
I dont like liligant cuz it a clone of bianca's shape. They both look like females but i'd choose leavanny it looks like a relative of scyther. I am biased.

Bianca?

Also, I think Lilligant is probably the only "pretty" pokemon I like.

Takatheeducatedkid

Eevee Devotee
I like them both, Leavanny may look cooler, Yet Liligant has some pretty kick butt moves.

Swagmander

Leavanny has two 4x weaknesses. Ew. Lilligant wins by default, even though it's really good to begin with.

Andrew1239

OSHAWOTT FTW!!!
Leavanny, I choose it on White and i'm going to be loyal to it!

Dattebayo

Banned
Levanny gets the vote for better movepool.

TheHauntedOne

evil tofu!!!
I really like Liligant, it's very cute and pretty strong. Not so fond of Leavanny, but probably only because I think it's middle form looks sad/depressed.

Grei

not the color
You serious? You can't compare a pizza to a taco.

Lilligant is a special attacker. Leavanny is a physical sweeper. You can't compare Gallade to Reuniclus, what makes anyone think that these two are comparable? The only similarity is that they are both Grass-types, both can be Sunny Day-ers, and both my favorites.

Lilligant's movepool is mostly Special and with her access to Quiver Dance and a Petal Dance w/o confusion (or a super-boosted Petal Dance/Giga Drain/Leaf Storm in sunshine), she is very much a Special Attacker, borderlining a Special Sweeper (just with a limited movepool).

Leavanny's movepool is more mixed than Lilligant's, but is largely Physical. Leavanny has high Speed and Attack and is dual-typed.

Therefore, "both." You can't substitute an apple for an orange and still get the same effect--the same applies here.

Last edited:

Cris~Wigglytuff~

elite wigglejiggle!?
Liligant has quiver dance
Leavanny has....two double weaknesses

TheEpicGoomba

Leavanny. I think iits got better looks and better moves. It is awsome ingame.Lilligent on the otherhand I dont really care for

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Definitely Leavanny, it's cool and pleasing to the eye. Lilligant's prissy looks make me wanna vomit. I don't like prissies. >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.